• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for rp

uraniumUmbra

Hello. I’m currently looking for a someone who would like to rp with me. I do a lot of different types of roleplays and a few of the plots are:

Drowning in Your Eyes

The child of an infamous pirate crew is learning to lead so that they can rule their own ship one day and strike terror into the hearts of those on the seven seas. While looking over the side of the rocking ship, they spot a creature they've only heard of in legends and fairy tales. The top half a woman, the bottom half of a fish, she's the mermaid princess of the Pacific ocean's underwater kingdom of Aquaticulous. She swims to the shallow coral reef to gather shells, and that's when the shadow of the pirate ship looms above her. The future captain and future queen lock eyes for a moment, and the pirate gets a strange mark on their neck in the shape of a turtle with a periwinkle color. A mermaid's imprint, the seafolk soulmate mark.

(1x1, GxG, GxB)

a tear in the sides.
Two soldiers from the war meet and soon get to know each other, there life goes on, they fight, they live, they go on in there lives as soldiers would. The war is harsh and even harsher when one of the soldiers began to feel for the other male, after confessing to the male a horrible secret is shared, he is a spy for the Germans. Love struck but at the same time bound to his country he has to make a choice.
(1x1 gxg bxb gxb) (can also be

whimsical wonders.
One day when the circus is up in town a new person is hired, the clown who worked at the circus is worried about this new person, this new person turns out to be the new ring master for the circus and seems to have a huge ego. Soon the clown tries to get used to it but they aren’t sure if they can
(1x1) (gxg) bxb
If thes aren’t liked I have more! Dm or comment to rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back