• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for RP Partner! || Unlikely couple || 1x1 || bxb

internetbad

playing with littlest pet shops
Hi everyone!

I am new to this website so i'm sorry if i'm a little rusty, but as far as Roleplay, I have been doing it for quite a while. Its been a while since I've had a proper roleplay, so getting some started here would be really fun!

I was hoping to be able to start a fluffy love story based RP, based around an unlikely match. My base Idea would be a highschool / college setting, and two OC's who happen to be forced to get to know each-other for whatever reason. There could also be a bit of drama, and more characters involved.

the dynamic could be anything from Class President/Delinquent, Jock/nerd, Cold personality/bubbly personality, its honestly based on what your character is like!

Feel free to message me! The RP could change based on what we agree to as well, im very open. :)
comment with any questions! <3

Do you have a specific writting length for your rp partners?

I would prefer at least 3-4 sentence responses, or a couple paragraphs. Usually the beginning is more vital to have a lot of description, but as the roleplay goes on I understand if the responses get a little shorter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back