• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xMochax

Always thinking of random stuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! If you are seeing this then welcome! I'm looking for a roleplay for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. As of right now, I'm super locked in in Rise, but maybe I'll be up for role playing 2012, Mutant Mayhem, or 2003, but I want to wait until the series come out and I need to catch up with the 2003 version as well

Before you continue, if you roleplay or ship anything that has to do with inc3st or p3d0phillia, please DNI

About Me:

I'm in my early 20s! Specifically I am 22 years old at this time! I'm an aroace who goes by she/they pronouns, and I'm also LGBT+ friendly

I tend to be closed off. So aside from sharing things about the thing we're roleplaying, other shows/movies/games, or about the roleplay itself, I don't really talk all that much. However, if you are an adult, I'd be more likely to talk to you

I roleplay in description usually in the form of multiple short paragraphs. I might write more depending on what I have to work with

I have a very strong preference for roleplays that focus on platonic relationships, but depending on the franchise, I may go for a romantic relationship. However, if you want your oc to have a love interest, that's fine with me
Things To Know:

I have a strong preference for roleplaying with those who are over 18. However, I am alright with roleplaying with those younger, but it will depend on how young

I mostly do Canon x OC, but I also do Canon x Canon and OC x OC depending on the franchise and what our oc's are like

My roleplays will go into darker themes. If you want to know how specifically dark, then let's say if it's something you'll likely see in The Owl House, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or the Teen Titans 2003 series for examples, then that's the territory we'll go into

I will not reply immediately at times. Usually I'm busy either with school, work, hobbies, or replying to another roleplay. So please have some patience with that. That being said, I am very patient and tend to wait 2 days before shooting a quick message once every few days 2-3 times until leaving a message that I'll leave you alone but I'll be there if you are still interested. Though this will really depend on how long we've been roleplaying. The only exception is if you tell me you're going to be gone for an extended amount of time

I'm also ghost friendly, but I would prefer if we talked if there's a problem in case this is something that's fixable, but you and I are free to ghost each other for no reason​

Characters I Roleplay:

I roleplay as both canon and original characters, but I would prefer to keep the oc's to a minimum, up to 2 main oc's with the rest being background characters (unless they are important to the story)

I don't mind if you only roleplay as canon characters, I just prefer to do both canon and original

Regardless of whether you do both canon and original or just canon, please have a good idea of what the canon characters are like. Some ooc is okay, but when the character is clearly acting in a way they shouldn't for no reason, that puts me off
(We can discuss how we think a character would react to a situation as well if it helps)

Also I'd prefer not to roleplay as another person's OC. I just don't have enough confidence to really capture their character
Story:

The main thing I want is for my (and possible your) oc to be able to interact with the canon characters and share a story together

For storylines, I prefer to follow along with the original story. So please have a good idea on what happens in the story. That being said, I don't mind if we change some things like any actions a character makes or how a character reacts, as long as most of the major events in the story happens. I just prefer the original story as a base to build off of

There will be times when we will play with just our oc's or just canon characters, that I don't mind. I just don't want our entire roleplay to be Oc Only or Canon Only

Regardless, I overall want whoever I'm roleplaying with to work with me with coming up with a story. That means we're both coming up with potential ideas for the roleplay. I don't want to be the only one coming up with all of the ideas
Limits:

So as I mentioned, my roleplays might enter darker territory depending on what's going on, but here are my limits

WILL NOT Roleplay
P3d0phillia, inc3st, animal cruelty, SA, or any s3xual content

I Don't Mind But Please Don't Go Super Graphic
Physical or mental abuse, self harm, or suicide

And while I do not mind roleplaying these things as well, please do not romanticize things like physical/mental disabilities, personality disorders, toxic relationships, etc

Also, dunno if this needs to be mentioned, but unless it's canon, no killing off the main cast. They're not safe from trauma, but unless it's vital to the story, no death

If you need clarifications or want to share your limits, go right ahead!
Storylines:
(Note: If you have your own storyline or want to combine any of these, we can do that too!)

🧩Separated🧩
This is for the separated AU. We can use any version

💞Soulmates💞
Ah yes, the classic soulmates au. So, for this one in specific, there's a rock that will only crumble should two people meant to be soulmates make any kind of physical contact and once it does, it will reveal a stone/gem/crystal inside that's either the soulmate's eye color or soul

📓Uncovered Secrets📓
Character 1 finally has enough their friend, Character 2's strange behavior and goes to investigate. What they find is far bigger than they could ever imagine

🫶🏼Enemies to Lovers🫶🏼
Literally what the title says. We can have it to where it's Character 1 and Character 2 not getting along for whatever reason or either one is working for one of the villains (we can even have it to where they become secret lovers)

🤕Hurt🤕
Character 1 wakes up lost, confused, and covered in injuries. The memories of what happened slowly came back to them. They can't stop. They have to keep moving. A sudden sound causes them to jolt as they turn towards the source only to see Character 2 staring at them

🎃I Feel Like A Monster🎃
Based on a storyline in the 2003 series, Character is hit with mystic powers by mistake although no one worries about it since nothing happened. Or so they thought. All of a sudden, there's mysterious attacks and news talking about a monster. At the same time, Character notices more and more moments when they can't remember much

👻Out of Body Experience👻
Based on an episode from that one Legend of Zelda Cartoon, Character 1 wakes up after being knocked out in a fight only to discover that they're a ghost now! Somehow, their soul has been knocked out of their body during said fight. Now they need to find their body, but unfortunately, being a ghost is a lot harder than it sounds

☀️Aftermath☀️
The Krang has been defeated, the invasion is cancelled, but it's not over yet. With each character dealing with their own injuries and traumas. Will their inner demons keep everyone separate, or will they all come together once again?

✏️Other✏️
We talk about a storyline together
Characters I'm Seeking:
  • Donnie
Characters I Will Happily Play:
  • Leo, Mikey, Raph, April, Cassandra, etc
So yeah! That should be it!

Btw, if you are interested, please let me know down below and I will start a conversation with you!

Last edited:
Hello! If you are seeing this then welcome! I'm looking for a roleplay for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. As of right now, I'm super locked in in Rise, but maybe I'll be up for role playing 2012, Mutant Mayhem, or 2003, but I want to wait until the series come out and I need to catch up with the 2003 version as well

Before you continue, if you roleplay or ship anything that has to do with inc3st or p3d0phillia, please DNI

About Me:

I'm in my early 20s! Specifically I am 22 years old at this time! I'm an aroace who goes by she/they pronouns, and I'm also LGBT+ friendly

I tend to be closed off. So aside from sharing things about the thing we're roleplaying, other shows/movies/games, or about the roleplay itself, I don't really talk all that much. However, if you are an adult, I'd be more likely to talk to you
Things to Know:

I have a strong preference for roleplaying with those who are over 18. However, I am alright with roleplaying with those younger, but it will depend on how young

I roleplay in description usually in the form of multiple short paragraphs. I might write more depending on what I have to work with

I have a very strong preference for roleplays that focus on platonic relationships, but depending on the franchise, I may go for a romantic relationship. However, if you want your oc to have a love interest, that's fine with me

I mostly do Canon x OC, but I also do Canon x Canon and OC x OC depending on the franchise and what our oc's are like

My roleplays will go into darker themes. If you want to know how specifically dark, then let's say if it's something you'll likely see in The Owl House, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or the Teen Titans 2003 series for examples, then that's the territory we'll go into

I will not reply immediately at times. Usually I'm busy either with school, work, hobbies, or replying to another roleplay. So please have some patience with that. That being said, I am very patient and tend to wait 2 days before shooting a quick message once every few days 2-3 times until leaving a message that I'll leave you alone but I'll be there if you are still interested. Though this will really depend on how long we've been roleplaying. The only exception is if you tell me you're going to be gone for an extended amount of time

I'm also ghost friendly, but I would prefer if we talked if there's a problem in case this is something that's fixable, but you and I are free to ghost each other for no reason​

Characters I Roleplay:

I roleplay as both canon and original characters, but I would prefer to keep the oc's to a minimum, up to 2 main oc's with the rest being background characters (unless they are important to the story)

I don't mind if you only roleplay as canon characters, I just prefer to do both canon and original

Regardless of whether you do both canon and original or just canon, please have a good idea of what the canon characters are like. Some ooc is okay, but when the character is clearly acting in a way they shouldn't for no reason, that puts me off
(We can discuss how we think a character would react to a situation as well if it helps)

Also I'd prefer not to roleplay as another person's OC. I just don't have enough confidence to really capture their character
Story:

The main thing I want is for my (and possible your) oc to be able to interact with the canon characters and share a story together

For storylines, I prefer to follow along with the original story. So please have a good idea on what happens in the story. That being said, I don't mind if we change some things like any actions a character makes or how a character reacts, as long as most of the major events in the story happens. I just prefer the original story as a base to build off of

There will be times when we will play with just our oc's or just canon characters, that I don't mind. I just don't want our entire roleplay to be Oc Only or Canon Only
Limits:

So as I mentioned, my roleplays might enter darker territory depending on what's going on, but here are my limits

WILL NOT Roleplay
P3d0phillia, inc3st, animal cruelty, SA, or any s3xual content

I Don't Mind But Please Don't Go Super Graphic
Abuse of any and all forms, self harm, or suicide

And while I do not mind roleplaying these things as well, please do not romanticize things like physical/mental disabilities, personality disorders, toxic relationships, etc

Also, dunno if this needs to be mentioned, but unless it's canon, no killing off the main cast. They're not safe from trauma, but unless it's vital to the story, no death

If you need clarifications or want to share your limits, go right ahead!
Storylines:
(Note: If you have your own storyline or want to combine any of these, we can do that too!)

🧩Separated🧩
This is for the separated AU. We can use any version

🧜🏼The Little Mutant🧜🏼
Character develops a liking towards a human, but isn’t too sure how they would take the fact that Character is a mutant. So, they find a way to make themselves human. Unfortunately, much like the original story, this comes at a price

💞Soulmates💞
Ah yes, the classic soulmates au. So, for this one in specific, there's a rock that will only crumble should two people meant to be soulmates make any kind of physical contact and once it does, it will reveal a stone/gem/crystal inside that's either the soulmate's eye color or soul

📓Uncovered Secrets📓
Character 1 finally has enough their friend, Character 2's strange behavior and goes to investigate. What they find is far bigger than they could ever imagine

🫶🏼Enemies to Lovers🫶🏼
Literally what the title says. We can have it to where it's Character 1 and Character 2 not getting along for whatever reason or either one is working for one of the villains (we can even have it to where they become secret lovers)

🤕Hurt🤕
Character is mysteriously found hurt and is brought in for help

💔Bitter Exes💔
Oh no, what happened? Character 1 and Character 2 were once close lovers, only to have found themselves broken up. Could anything fix this?

👻Out of Body Experience👻
Based on an episode from that one Legend of Zelda Cartoon, Character 1 wakes up after being knocked out in a fight only to discover that they're a ghost now! Somehow, their soul has been knocked out of their body during said fight. Now they need to find their body, but unfortunately, being a ghost is a lot harder than it sounds

☀️Aftermath☀️
This basically takes place after the Rise Movie

Free Style
Characters I'm Seeking:
  • Donnie
Characters I Will Happily Play:
  • Leo, Mikey, Raph, April, Cassandra, etc
So yeah! That should be it!

Btw, if you are interested, please let me know down below and I will start a conversation with you!
Hey! I am totally able to play Donnie for you. We could have it set after the Rise movie, and I am 20 years old. I’d also love to play Leo. I do have an oc I can include, but I prefer playing canon characters

I'm done for soulmates (Raph) or bitter exes (Mikey), 'the little mutant' (Mikey or Leo), or freeplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back