• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for partners

iriss

Unlucky Member
hello!! i’m back from a very long hiatus and i’d love to start fresh. meaning if we had a roleplay in the past and you’d like to pick it back up/start a new one, just send me a message! i’m back and craving a ton of new stories with new and even old partners!

i’m going to do my best to keep this short and sweet. a little messy because i am by no means a coder!
first, a bit about myself and what i’m looking for.
im 19 with around 8 years of roleplay experience. i average around 2-5 decent sized paragraphs per post, sometimes more. it all depends on what i’m given to work with as i do tend to mirror my partners posts. all i ask from my partner is that im given more than a one liner. give me something to work with please!! if you aren’t collaborating and pushing the story forward and instead only replying to what i write, its an instant turn off for me. i LOVE doubling. it honestly pains me not to double. whether we’re doing canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc. whatever it is, PLEASE be willing to double!! romance isn’t a must, but i’m always here for it! throw all sorts of different variations of pairings at me! romance, platonic, enemies, familial. i love it all! lastly, it’s not a must, but i prefer if my partners open to talking ooc! gushing about the plot, ideas, head canons, characters, making mood boards/playlists, etc. it makes everything so much more fun and really excites me for the story to come!

now onto the fun stuff! i’m mainly looking for canons, but i may be open to a few original plots! just ask :)
- the 100
- TWD (currently on s7)
- harry potter
- percy jackson
- outer banks
- stranger things
- the hunger games
- the maze runner
- zombie apocalypse plots

that’s all for now. if you’re interested in anything, please send me a pm as opposed to replying here!! can’t wait to hear from you :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back