• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for partners.

Kittensmew

Hit Me!
I am searching for some partners to start some 1x1 roleplays with! It has been quite some time since i was last on a roleplay site. Recently I've been in the mood to roleplay again, but I tend to enjoy 1x1 or smaller group roleplays rather than large groups. I'm open to quite a few different plots or topics, so feel free to suggest pretty much anything!
‣ I typically used to roleplay animals and tend to prefer those types of roleplays. I will do human roleplays every so often and would be more open to them depending on the plot.
‣ I will not roleplay anything against the site rules. No mature romance, but I am okay with gore.
‣ For non-mature romance plots I am only comfortable doing BxG.
Again, I'm open to pretty much anything so don't be afraid to suggest any type of roleplay. Thanks in advance for any interest, and I look forward to meeting some new partners. <3

6303830513_9d1ca9564c_b.jpg
How familiar are you with the Redwall series?
d3f5115734b4c11b0c4b6366efe96026.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back