• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching For Partners {Ignore Post Count}

Jay Windse

One Thousand Club
Hello world! So, as the title states, I am looking for partners. I would like to do original ideas, and I am open to any. Building a plot from scratch is alright too. Aaaand I am accepting fandoms. First off, I'd like to mention my rules for these roleplays; I do not require this in every Roleplay, so if you would like to do something else (possibly a fandom or such), go ahead and PM me. I won't mind. I'm always accepting. Anywho. Here they are.

Please use proper grammar and spelling. My biggest pet peeve is especially when punctuation is not used inside dialogue. I'm sorry but it is. Just try, at the very least, and I'll forgive you.

^^ Please add to the plot! I don't want to come up with it by myself. Then it just seems like it's just my roleplay and not yours as well. Be active, and tell me if you're not to be.

Next are my fandoms, pairings included. I do any pairing. Most of these are MxM.

The main ones are:

~Supernatural (The Show

*DeanxCas

*SamxGabriel

~BBC Sherlock

*JohnxSherlock

*James MoriartyxSherlock

*JohnxJames Moriarty

~The Walking Dead

*DarylxOC

*OCxOC

~Heroes of Olympus\Percy Jackson(Just ask on this one; I have a ton, including OCs)

And of course, any originals, and my genres are flexible.

»JW

Hey, I might be interested in doing a Walking Dead with Daryl and an OC, are you fine if I was to be a girl?

Absolutely! Go ahead and PM me, as I am to be working on chores at the moment. However, I promise to reply as soon as they are tackled and I once again have free time. :)

»JW

Hello I have sort of an idea for Walking Dead involving doubling up as a brother sister duo and then your character(s). Perhaps mine or you character (I was thinking my characters little sister) has the virus completely effecting them however they are completely in control of their actions. But they have the walker eyes and they're body is starting to decay so the groups objective would be to get her to a doctor or scientist to monitor.

Anyways let me know. I will for warn I do like to have some sort of romance and prefer to play male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back