• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for partners from many fandoms!!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Intro:
Hello! I go by Hedwig, Hedge, Midge, or Midnight! I’m fairly new to the site, but have been Role-playing for about 6-7 years. I’d like to consider myself a semi-lit to lit writer, as I usually go for 2-6 paragraphs (depending on inspiration, of course). I have to admit, im quite the nerd and am part of a lot of different fandoms. I listed a few that i think would make for good Roleplays below. I’ve been craving a few different Roleplays, so here goes!

Roleplay
*****- I’m dying to roleplay this
****- I totally will roleplay this
***- I’m usually down for this
**- Not too interested
*- Not at all interested at the moment

~Fandoms~​
  • Haikyuu *****
  • HunterXHunter***
  • Free! **
  • Prince of Tennis****
  • Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (I’ve just started part 4)**
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Finishing season 3)***
  • The 100*****
  • Glee*****
  • Vampire Diaries (I’m on season 5)***
  • Umbrella Academy **
  • Stranger Things **
  • Hunger Games***

Terms and Conditions:
— I’m a minor, so if that’s uncomfortable for you, please don’t roleplay with me!
— I’m open to F/F, F/M, and M/M
— I’m 100% open to AU plots, we just have to discuss and worldbuild prior!
— Know that if we roleplay, I will want to talk OOC and get to know you a little!
— I do not and will not have Discord. I prefer we roleplay here or on Elite Skills!
— I get that we both have lives, so I don’t expect much more than every other day posts!
— While I am able to post long pieces, it’s not required for either of us to do so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back