• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for new literate partners - fxf - open

Lena Luthor

One Time Luck
about me (important details are bolded):
my name is erica, but you are welcome to call me anything you’d like. i would like to get back in to writing on a regular basis and enjoy writing with a partner. while i do have a busy schedule, my time has opened up recently to allow me to include more time for writing. i typically write anywhere from 600-1000+ words depending on what my partner is comfortable with and will tend to mirror post sizes. i only write for fxf pairings and tend to have a personal preference of writing for canon characters with established personalities. i dont mind much who a character is paired with, whether it be an oc or someone from a different movie, tv show, book or anything else they may occur in. i enjoy talking outside of writing, but it is not necessary - though its much easier for me to plan and enjoy writing with someone if i know them a bit more. posting wise, i tend to try and reply within 1-3 days depending on how busy i am, but can guarantee at least one reply a week minimum. i am currently running with eastern time zone. i dont have a preference if a roleplay is done over pms or forums (though this site is new to me so i am unsure what the standard is regarding pms and forums) - if you are more comfortable writing on a different site i dont mind that either. one last thing, i have no limits - nothing bothers me, as long as it is within the rules of the site we are writing on, though if you should have anything you prefer to keep out of the roleplay that is not an issue, just let me know.
my interests:
who i like to write for: lena luthor, kara danvers, alex danvers, sam arias (supergirl) - morgana pendragon (merlin) - natasha romanoff, maria hill (marvel) - clarke griffin, lexa (the 100) - occasionally: regina mills, emma swan (ouat)
when it comes to ships, supercorp, sanvers and swanqueen are the three i have the most experience with, however, any characters above i am happy to write for and pair them with anyone. i am also happy to do original plots, so if you had a specific idea in mind, just let me know! another pairing i do really like is kara danvers x diana prince. i can also write for the occasional oc. if youre interested at all or just want to chat, shoot me a message!

*i am still learning how to navigate this site, please be patient when it comes to replies to messages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back