• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For My Hero Academia Oc x Canon Roleplays

SleepyMocha

A simp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello to whoever is reading this! My name is Matcha and I'm currently nineteen years old. At the moment, I'm looking for someone to roleplay My Hero Academia with. I am caught up with the anime and manga now that it has ended.

I'm pretty open when it comes to love interests and storylines. I personally prefer to follow the canon story of the anime/manga, as well with our own storyline in mind. ^^ I also prefer if we plot and headcanon, I love rambling about oc's and their love interest, so please don't hesitate to share your ideas! I'll be happy to hear them! And go all out! Don't hold back on these ideas! I should also mention that I am willing to play as literally anyone you want.

Storylines! Go all out, I love romance stories, and I do love writing a good chunk of angst and dark themes.

Now, I should mention that I will only roleplay with people who are legal of age. I just feel more comfortable, and on top of that, I do love writing some spicy themes. Also, also! I will only do double up roleplays, meaning you play as my oc's love interest, and I will play yours. I will not be accepting any oc x oc or canon x canon roleplays at all. LGBTQ pairings are welcomed. I do not have any triggers, but please feel free to share them with me.

That is all! If this has caught your interest, please message me!

- Matcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back