• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for MHA private rps {Click for info} REVISED

HarijTheMoth

Hari | Kiri | Elliott | Active in DM's
Roleplay Type(s)

Hi Hi! I'm Harij and I'm pretty new to the BNHA/MHA fandom! :grinningteeth:

I joined the fandom back in August and I've fallen in love with the show. I am an avid Kirishima roleplayer as he holds all of my muse right now!
I roleplay a lot on discord, but I'm looking to find other roleplayers that roleplay Kiribaku in a semi-lit/lit style. (Most of the ones I've met do one-liners. And the one Bakugo I do semi-lit /lit roleplay with doesn't have much time to roleplay.)
I'm primarily looking for one person who roleplays Bakugo because I'd love to have a main user that I can do multiple roleplays with, mainly cute and fluffy, and angsty!
Though, I'd be down to try and find a few people if need be!
First come first serve I guess~! <

I'm available for multiple partners for rp now!

I'll post a 'starter' with kiri, in which you can type up an rp example for, and then maybe from there we can start planning stuff!!

I'm so excited to start roleplaying and getting to know people here.
cc97cb2e0d2a7104dcc0bcbeaf1f0f90.jpg
Roleplay Example Starter:

The snow on the ground crunched heavily underneath the red boots of the hardening quirk user, the white substance icing to the bottom of his snow boots and clumping together. He kept going though, not letting the clumps of snow falter his stride on the way back to dorms.

It was winter break for them all. Classes halted for a few weeks to give the students time to breathe and relax before the finals. The finals Eijiro desperately needed to study for. And yet here he was, trudging through the snow on his way back from the grocery store, his hands and arms piling with plastic bags of groceries. He gave a shudder as a cold wind ripped right through him, chilling him down to the bone. The red-head gave a soft noise of discomfort, scowling a little. He hadn't expected it to drop below 0°F today while he was out, but it didn't help that it was starting to get dark either. So that was probably the main cause of the sudden drop in temperature. If he had known, he would've dressed a bit warmer than just a hoodie, sweat pants, a toboggan, and his boots. He would've bundled up!

Poking his bottom lip out slightly, Kirishima made his way very carefully down the path of the sidewalk to the 1-A dorms, careful of Ice and black ice spots. His steps slowed as he got to the main grounds of the building, slowly making his way across the concrete so as not to slip. It was harder than before now that he had the weight of bags to deal with. He really wished he would've taken up someone's offer to come with him. But being the stubborn man he was, he said he could handle it.

Kirishima stopped from where he stepped, wobbling a little as he stared at the bottom steps of the dorm. If he could just get to the bottom steps without falling . . Kirishima took one more step forward, and instantly regretted it. The loud yelp that came from him as he fell to his bottom and started sliding across the ground filled the air, mixing with the silent fall of the snow in the sky above.

Last edited:
Bump

EDITS:

9/9/2021

Hello! It's been a year since I joined the fandom and almost a year since I made this thread!
I wanted to give some updates to expand interest that others might be intrigued in.
PARTNERS MUST BE 18+, REGARDLESS OF CONTENT.

Characters I Muse:
characters I muse the most
Kirishima Eijirou*
Ships: KRBK; KRDK; KRBKDK; KRTTBK; KIRIITO {KIRISHIMA X NEITO, ANGST PLOTS}; KIRIINDO{KIRISHIMA X YO SHINDO; ANGST PLOTS/COMFORT}
TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu *
Ships: TTDK; TTDKKR; TTBK; TTKRBK

Shindo Yo
WILLING TO EXPAND.
Bakugo Katsuki
Midoriya Izuku
Todoroki Enji*
Ships: EndHawks; willing to expand
NOTE: { I will not take any hatred for this. I simply muse him because of personal reasons with my own family. I do not plan on making Enji an asshole. Yes, I hate the things he has done and I agree he is a terrible person. He still is, but he is also developing slowly, in my opinion. My portrayal of Enji is after S5. I will NOT be interested in any domestic abuse, child abuse, etc. plots. Do not ask.}
Tomo
{Kirishima childhood friend}

With that, I would like to note that I still request Semi-lit/Lit style, but I will try to match your posts {Please do not be intimidated if my replies end up longer than yours! I tend to write A LOT. I am very detailed oriented.}

If interested, please send me a dm with your 'response' to the 'starter' as an rp example, with your name and age!
- Hari​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back