Searching for many RP Partners. >‿<

Lidellia

551061_599389933462618_766591039_n.png

[ Introduction ]

I guess some of you know me, but if you don't then i don't mind doing an introduction first before getting to the point.

It's best to get to know each other too while we roleplay right? ^^

Im known as Lidellia here but i don't mind being called " Velrie " or anything you'd like.

I've been role playing for quite some time already, i usually do paragraphs depending on the person im role playing with.

When it comes to romance roleplay i do regular once Male x Female and also do some Female x Female ( Yuri ) and Male x Male ( Yaoi )

I don't mind being the male or female in the roleplay, whatever seems to be most compatible for you.

[ The genre and type i usually love to roleplay are ]

? Fantasy

? Horror

? Romance

? Comedy

? Drama

? Gender Bending

? Supernatural

? Mystery

? Adventure

? School Life

? One Shot

? Apocalyptic

[ The genre and type where im sort of weak at but would love to try ]

? Mecha

? Gore ( when it gets too much i mean )

[ The Anime's i watched and would love to roleplay ]

? Guilty Crown ? Future Diary / Mirai Nikki

? Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin ? Another

? Angel Beats ? Fruit Basket

? Soul Eater ? Fairy Tail

? Ao no Exorcist / Blue Exorcist ? Deadman Wonderland

? Infinite Stratos ? etc.

? Kuroko no Basket

? Prince of Tennis

? Sword Art online

? High School of the dead

I look forward in roleplaying with you all! ^?^

- - L i d e l l i a

[ SetMeFree ]

Alrighty then, im just about to PM you.

Also thank you for reading this post, seriously, thank you.

I've wanted to roleplay with someone since yesterday.

[
Muffin~Tyrant ]

Y-you think so? Oh um thank you. >///<

Ill PM you right away. Well not entirely right away.

But uh. Ill start now. >_<

- - L i d e l l i a ♥

OMG~!!! I love most of the Anime's you have listed (~*^*)~ Please PM me, I want to rp with you. =w= Don't worry i don't bite xDD Sorry i'm being stupid ^.^ But please PM me.

[ Izaki Nakajima ]

Ahaha, really? Well those are the Anime's i remember watching and loved there story and plot.

Sure i'll PM you, can't wait to roleplay with you.

No your not stupid. Don't say that, you seem very friendly. :3

Already am!

- - L i d e l l i a ♥

Car is heard approaching outside before it crashes through the wall of the Thread revealing Dead as the driver*

Hi, I was wondering if you would be up for a Soul Eater RP. Only this one I have a twist in mind

I came here just to admire your thread. (`・ω・´)”

And well, I really want to roleplay with you. c:

Do you mind if you PM me?
:D

Lide-chan... I'll think of a cuter nickname for you. ou o Maybe... Li-nyaa. ou o

I totally love your brackets... For some particular reason~ <3

Hello!

If you'd like, I would love to role play with you! We can do a fandom role play involving Fruits Basket or we could do a role play based off one of the genres you listed. If you're interested please shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details. Or I can send you one, it doesn't really matter to me.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Lidellia ♥] [SIZE=12px][ [/SIZE][URL="http://www.rpnation.com/members/l-u-n-a.5647/ said:
L u n a[/URL] ]
My brackets are adorable!

Ahihi, kidding. I dunno.

Im used to using brackets.

- - Lidellia ♥
I'm gonna experiment with brackets too! c: Or probably something else... o:

Too late! ou o Just kidding.

I did the ones I do in YouTube a lot. You know, like Vocaloid/ Japanese songs and stating the artist/ song...? I don't think you know that, but it's a really cute thing.

Would you be willing to do a Soul Eater RP? :3 I would want to do an OC x Chara thing, if that's alright with you. PM me if you are interested.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lidellia ♥] [SIZE=12px][ [/SIZE][URL="http://www.rpnation.com/members/alex-hikari.7728/ said:
Alex Hikari[/URL] ]
Sure! Ill do that right now. :3

[
MafiaGrape ]

Mhm, i don't mind.
:)

Ill PM you now.

- - Lidellia ♥
Awesome~~~

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

[ MafiaGrape ]

I cant seem to PM you. D:

The ' Start a Conversation ' button is not showing in yours.

Do you mind starting the PM? >_<

- - Lidellia ♥

Hello there.

From what I see, you seem to have a lot of interest, so I can understand if you aren't able to accept my offer at the moment.

But I was wondering if you'd like to participate in a Romance roleplay with me. It can, and most likely should, also be paired with one of the other options - School Life, Fantasy, Supernatural, and Apocalyptic are my specialties when paired with Romance. But we can talk it over.

I should apologize that I am not particularly good at writing out Fandom roleplays successfully. Canon settings and characters are too specific for me to follow after in writing, unfortunately. I hope you can understand.

Oh, and I'd like to mention that I love the way you set up your advertisement. It's very eye-catching and just pretty overall.

Oh dear, I know you've already gotten so many people to ask you to rp with them but I'd love to rp with you. I have plenty of ideas and pairings in mind. c: I also have cats, if that strikes your fancy and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back