• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for literate partner:

thinking

sad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good morning/afternoon/evening,
I am wondering if anybody would be interested in a rather specific role-playing requests.
What I'm looking for:
• I would like somebody who will actually write in paragraphs. My limit is two that are fully established and concise but I can write a minimum of six or to match your writing style.
• I would enjoy it if my partner is willing to focus on plot instead of just the relationship.
• I will discuss plot devices in PM and would like to mutually agree before even beginning.
• Somebody who will have fun! That's the most important 'rule' of it all.
Pairings
Cravings in bold, and preferable character underlined. *
Vampire x Lycanthrope
Demon x Preist
Alpha Lycan x Omega Lycan
Shapeshifter
x Human
Dragon x Wizard/witch
Human x Witch/wizard
Human x Demon

Angel x Demon
Fandoms:
Bates Motel: Norma x OC
Game of thrones: OC x OC
Harry Potter universe: OC x OC
AHS: Murder house, Asylum, Coven- OC X OC including canon
Gorillaz: Noodle x 2D
Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters: OC x OC
Pokemon: Trainer OC x Trainer OC

Extra info.:
I'd like people to use realistic/high detailed art for their character faces, if that would be okay.
Of course descriptions are preferred if you can't find the right image!
What I would love is to come up with ideas as a general group. I would like to come up with ideas with somebody instead of becoming restrictive.
I enjoy talking OOC, I love to spend time building a relationship with that one person.
Also, I have nothing against MxM, just don't feel like I am very good at portraying a male and male relationship well... I just don't want to do anything wrong!
As well, I prefer to leave major personality quirks/appearances to be described during the role-play itself.

More fandoms/pairings to be added.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back