• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Invader Zim and other fandoms!

invaderzims

So I don't do non-fandom..sorry!
Same with ocXoc, can't do it well. OcXcanon is fine, i love canonXcanon.

hey :3 I'm looking for people to roleplay with. I'd rather you have what I'm looking for to roleplay then something else but it is fine if you want to do something else.

I would love a Invader Zim roleplay, as it's my biggest intrest at the moment.

If you want to do an Invader Zim RP, I am not good at Dib and I prefer roleplaying as Zim as I can properly RP as him. (favorite character of mine, I am only saying this as I have been complimented on it.. so ya :3)
I can also do 2im !! and Gir. Side characters, Tak, Gaz, wtv. Maybe The Almighty Tallest.
I am open to most ships! (ofc not..proship ones like dagr.) I am more iffy with ZADR and prefer ZADF (same with tagr) but I'll do whatever anyone wants shipwise!

My personal thoughts on relationships with characters.

zadf/zade (or frenemies)
tagf
zasr/sazr (skoodge and zim)
tatr
zate (tak)
zatf (tenn)
rapr
prazr
i dont like keef ships because i dont like keef.. at all..i refuse to talk about him..(itd be okay for rp i just. not my fav..)
i cant think of more but yk.

but yeah mssg if you wanna i might not answer right away though!!
sigh i would prefer here but if you must i do have discord.

Hiya! I haven’t role played anything IZ related for a couple of years, but I’m willing to try to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back