• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Casual Partner

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
I'm looking for somebody to Roleplay with, active, but casual. I prefer to keep my RPs light and casual, maybe a couple lines per response. But if I particularly like an idea, I don't mind typing out a paragraph or two. However, this implies semi-lit, so don't use any "**" on me.

Here are some rules:
1. The aforementioned no "**"
2. When using an original character, please run them by me first. I've met people with some outright bad OCs that are no fun to rp with.
3. Please be patient. Sometimes I have some really busy days, and can't respond right away. Be reasonable.
4. I very much like Romance in my RP's. If you aren't a fan, that's fine. The pairings I do are M×F and F×F. I don't like to do M×M.
5. Proper spelling and grammar is a must. Capitalization and punctuation are required.

I am open to pretty much any idea you may have, but if you have nothing, take a look at the ones below.

Fandoms I like:
My Hero Academia
JoJos Bizarre Adventure
Pokemon

Less Specific Things I Like:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Apocalypse/Dystopia
Furries
Angels/Demons
Mythical Creatures

Hit me with a DM if you're interested.