• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ݁₊ ✶. ݁ ˖ˎˊ˗ searching for a partner - sonadow, preferably 18+

hyaline

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INFO ;;

hi, everyone!! my name is merlin, i'm 23, & i use he/they/ae pronouns. recently, i have been on a sonic the hedgehog kick, & i have been searching for a long term, literate partner to write sonic x shadow with, who is alright with writing either on here or on discord. i can muse either sonic or shadow, but right now i prefer to write shadow just because i have the most muse for him. i tend to characterize shadow independently from the games of the past 10-15 years & take inspiration from SA2/heroes instead.

although i'd like literate partners, i also don't mind doing shorter, quicker threads to keep the creativity flowing. i am very flexible on that front; i really am just seeking someone to be creative with, even if that means rattling about dynamics & headcanons in DMs. i prefer to write more serious themes & settings, hence why i am seeking a partner 18+. shadow has A LOT of issues. all genres are welcomed, & i am known to hoard AUs like crazy!! i reply multiple times a week (sometimes a day, depending on my work schedule) with replies that vary from 500-1k words. that aside, i want to be clear that i write shadow as 21+ for my own comfort.

i can't wait to meet you :-)

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back