• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a new partner like I am???

fandommulti

Hey!!

I'm an 16 year old girl looking for another roleplay partner ^^

My experience is now on 2 years, so I'm not totally unexperienced, but no way a master #*.*#

As I set I'm looking for a partner. I'll like the roleplay to be at least with a couple of lines (please) but I realy don't have a maximum. I looove when my partner writes a lot! And I'll never say it's too much. Myself I'm not super good at writing very long answers. The length of my answer will depend a lot on yours, but I can get it up to 4-5 paragraphes (maybe more ^^ )

Right now I don't have a plot in mind (tell me your cravings, and we'll do it!!) But I can make up one :)

Pairings, I'll go for almost anything :) with gender I'll do FxM and MxM ^^

In fandoms I'm into:

PJO

HP

THG

TMI

TID

A song of ice and fire

And a lot more, mention a book, and I'm probably in the fandom ~_^ I'm in none Tv series fandoms and very few manga/anime

If it sounds like something for you contact me. Either here or PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back