• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a literate guy for a supernatural rp

XIII

Shirtless Conversationalist
I have a story. And I really want to do it. I have a few requirements, and that is that you HAVE to be able to write more than a sentence. I would prefer you to be able to write an absolute bone minimum of a paragraph. I like to write... a lot... and I want someone who can match me. So? Interested?

The angelic princess of Azalia is finally of age to marry, and decides she wants to find a man who loves

her. Given five years to find a suitable husband, the princess sets out and starts searching.

But every town she comes across holds men who all know who she is, who all worship and

bow before her. The princess decides to expand her search, and finally comes across a town

filled with people who not only don't know who she is, have never seen an angel before. But

these people all hold darkness in their hearts, all creatures of shadows. Vampires, demons,

incubuses, and more. The Prince of these lands, who is a cruel and evil man, falls in love with

the angel. Not knowing who she is, he has his men kidnap her. But after many years, when

rumors begin circling the town, the prince finally begins to piece together who his angel slave

is, and his desperation to keep her hidden begins to take hold.

If you don't like this story, message me. I'm sure we can work something else out! :)  
Bump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back