• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for 1x1

Kay_x0

Hello fellow roleplayers! I am Kaitlin, but call me Kay. I am 29 years young and quite the optimist. I'm in search of a good creative outlet and what better method than a decent roleplay?! - I am quite lax, just looking for a decent plot, and someone who can give me some material to reply to. I don't require a novella as a response, but please aim to give me 1-2 paragraphs. Although the more the merrier, I will try and mirror your content length as best as possible.

I will do my best to reply every day, but there may be some days I have to pass on, mostly because I am online at work and I do get days off. I do enjoy being able to go back to back posts,if you're on frequently I'll love you forever.

Don't be afraid to chat OOC with me, I'm pretty friendly I think and would love to be friends.

Here's what I would like to do:

Fandoms I am open to canons or OCs, let me know your preference
Harry Potter
Sons of Anarchy
Lost
Game of Thrones
Divergent
Hunger Games
Sailor Moon
Vampire
Game of Thrones

Slice of Life/Historical
Rival Gang Members
Employee x Employee
Nurse x Patient
Scientist x Research Project
Friends Reconnected
Royalty x Peasant
Lawyer x Client
Assassin x Target
Zombie Apocalypse
Hero/Heroine x Villain
Band Members

That list is open to pretty much any idea.

Did you have any plot in mind? - I would definitely be interested in starting something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back