• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern searching for 1x1 rp partners

lemoongrasses

♥ plot thot ♥
hello!

my name is bren, i'm eighteen, and i'm currently searching for 1x1 roleplay partners.

i'm new to rpnation and forum roleplaying, but i'm not new to roleplaying in general. so if you're interested, please try and be patient with me !!

anyways, here's a little bit about my roleplaying style ;

- I write a minimum of two five sentenced paragraphs. (often exceed that amount, though )

- I only do mxm or mxf. (oc's ! )

- the only fandoms that I roleplay are black butler, one direction,and mcr.

- i'm literate and detailed when it comes to my writing, and i'd prefer for my partner to be too.
( ooc I don't mind how you talk, i'm obviously a complete mess ooc but ic please, please, please, have proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. )

- i'll roleplay nearly any type of genre or idea that you have! i'm very open when it comes to plots. my favorite genres tend to be realistic/modern, fantasy, plots full of romance, and darker plots.

- when it comes to fantasy, I don't really like anything too far out. i'll do werewolves and vampires and stuff but I have a limit when it comes to that hhh sorry i'm basic.

I have plenty of ideas stored up inside of this little head of mine, but I prefer to generate plots with my partner beforehand. it's important to get something that we both like. so if you aren’t down for a little conversation then i’m probably not the one for you ( i love making friends with and talking to my rp partners ! )

i’m also free to roleplay on other platforms such as -

skype - jalkiyaha
kik - raibren
discord - jalkiyaha#4527

feel free to message me on here or any of my other accs, or reply to this if you’re interested !

(i’m really not sure if i can respond to messages or not bc i’m new to this site and i haven’t made ten posts yet but i suppose we’ll test this theory now )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back