• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for 1x1 Roleplays

ComplexDragon

Screaming into the void
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone!

I am new on this site and searching for some roleplays.

Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift
Roleplaying preferences:
  • Please be 16+, as I am 18 and enjoy writing romance.
  • Be semi-literate to literate. By that I mean, a few paragraphs at least per post.
  • Be willing to double! It helps keep the roleplay fresh, and also allows us to compromise more about characters and plots.
  • Be flexible. I am a student, I work, and I write novels, so I can get busy and burnt out. I can't guarantee super-active participation. Sometimes I may be super active, other times it may be a bit before I respond. I will do my best to communicate that, though.
  • For romance, I prefer mxf, but can be swayed to do fxf. It's mostly a matter of comfort level and familiarity.
  • Characters in bold are who I would like to play.

Fandoms:

Marauders Era:
Remus x OC
Sirius x OC
OC x OC

Golden Trio Era:
Harry x OC
Hermione x OC
OC x OC

I'm also open to other plots using OCs in other time periods, and also other canon/OC pairings. But these are the ones I really want to do.

OC x OC
Lorelai x Luke
Rory x Jess
Rory x OC

I am open to other pairings within this world, and I have a couple ideas for plots.

Enemies to Lovers
Friends to Lovers
Second Chance
High School Sweethearts
College Romance

I also enjoy doing Disney roleplays where the characters are humans but based on Disney characters (typically in High School, but also other ages as well).

Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Love
Princess/Prince x Peasant/Servant

I definitely have more, I just can't think of them. Please feel free to let me know your ideas!

Ungrouped Fandoms:
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Star Wars
  • Lucifer
  • Downton Abbey
  • Taylor Swift (Taking the plots of Taylor Swift songs and using those to create a story).
  • I may have more, but I can't remember, so please just ask if you have something you want to do! (I do not know/do anime).

Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested!

Last edited:
Just to double check the bolder characters are who you want to play? Or who you want your partner to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back