• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for 1x1 partner(s)

Demi

Hi, I am new to this site and looking to get back into RPing after my last long-term writing buddy just stopped playing with me. I prefer MxM, but I can be persuaded to do FxF. I like both canon and OCs for fandom, and just straight up originals. Generally, I'm pretty flexible with plot, though I normally don't take the lead on that. AUs are always welcome~

Fandoms~ (incomplete list)

- Supernatural

- Free!

- Marvel (movie-verse)

- InuYasha

- Game of Thrones

Pairings~ (more interested in doing one of these than working within a fandom)

- Really, just about anything. Humans, demons, angels, shifters/weres, vampires, magic--I love it all.

- Of course, there are the things like Owner x Slave, Royalty x Servant, Prince(ss) x Knight, Jailer x Jailed, all those that fall under School Setting, and probably just about every other possible pairing too. I also love them all (well, most of them, at least).

Completely open to suggestions.

In the past, I've done RPs that read more like a co-authored story, so a varying length to responses. I am not fond of the (super long ) multi-paragraph style, but I can work with 1-2 paragraphs and dialogue.

It'd be great if at least one response per person could be made each day. I'll definitely strive for more than that though.

Let me know if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back