• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching experienced/semi-experienced roleplayers. #1

Hello! I am here for any kind of genre or roleplay that can be available. So what are the requirements?
Any length is desired as long as it is semi-literate or literate.

1. Age limit? Well prefered 13+ unless you're certain you can handle writing long texts.
2. Semi-literate or Literate roleplayer. At least a peragraph would do it.
3. The roleplay has to have a good ending. We don't want sad endings **Cri cri** well I sure can handle that but it'd be emotional. (Meh so is all bad endings)
4. I exclusivly play male. Because I am not comfy with playing female. But my partner or you can roleplay as any gender you like.
5. Please be fair at least. Let our characters have a downfall and a uprising. Maybe good ending for both of our OC's if we came to conflict?
5. That's all!

I have a handful of plots we can work. Though I am very genre flexible and very setting flexible.

But I prefer doing OCxOC or OCxCannon.

Pairings? Here's my suggestions.

Alien or human x human
Alien x Alien
Alien or human x Demon Queen
Alien or human x Angel Queen
Alien or human x Demon overlord/Queen/King
Alien or human x Angel overlord/Queen/King x Demon Queen
Alien president x Demon King
Alien president x Demon Overlord(Any gender)

More pairings? Please PM me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a handful of good plots we can work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back