• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search!

FROSTBITE4395

Colder Than Hell and Worse Than Death...
Hello everyone!

My name is FROSTBITE, you may call me Frost if you’d like. I’ve been roleplaying for around 6-ish years, and writing in general for about 8. I haven’t been especially active in the past two years due to personal matters, but I’m getting back into it. That’s why I'm here of course!

I have no specific genres that I prefer writing about, as I’m pretty flexible. But please understand that nearly every roleplay that I’m in is a romance, or at the very least has a romantic undertone. It’s something that I’ve been doing since the beginning, and has become a sort of second nature in my roleplays. Same with Character Sheets. But those are REQUIRED. I only play males and typically only do MxF, but talk to me a bit more about that.

I have quite a few fandoms that I'm interested in at at the moment, but you'll just have to learn about the specifics later, for now, I'll tell you what kind of roleplays I'm dying for. I'm very interested in a Dexter type roleplay. Something where my character leads a double life but after meeting yours the two lives start crashing down on each other bit by bit.

Please send a message if you’re interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back