• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search!

Jemmaginary

Hello!~
17 I Semi-Lit I Multiple Settings I English (GMT)
I'm Jemmaginary, feel free to call me Jem/Em or any version of the aforementioned username.

Requirements/What you can expect from me:
- Please don't do asterisks/one liners if you're going to be roleplaying with me, I have nothing against it but when it comes to roleplaying for me I really struggle when people only give me a line of dialogue to work with. I tend to bounce off of my partner and mirror their length so when it comes to one liners I really struggle.

-> Can do anything from 2-6 paragraphs depends on what kind of scenes we are doing and where in the plot we are.
- Sorry but I am still quite new to all of this and I can't promise that I'll be the best writer in the world or be able to craft an extremely intricate world first time round but I'm willing to try anything, just please be patient and if I make a mistake feel free to call me out on it but don't be rude about it.
-> Generally I'll have pretty good grasp of spelling and grammar.
- Be open to plotting/planning and brainstorming.
-> I love planning and getting into things, I love having an idea of what we are doing and where we're going.

Fandoms:
Agents of SHIELD
Arrow
Beyond*
Chronicles of Narnia*
Game of Thrones*
Humans (BBC)
Jessica Jones
Kingsman*
Merlin
The Fades* (No one has heard of this and I'm interested in doing OC's for this so it's a person/two people that witness a fight between a supernatural being and a man and a woman,
- Probably more that I can't remember.
* Means I'm more so interested in OC's set in that Universe (so our own characters in that setting) rather than playing canon characters.
If it's unspecified I'm down for doing canon characters or OC characters.

Realistic/Modern Stuff: More to be added...open to other peoples ideas!
some of these are pretty rough.
People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the crow could bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.
- Someone brought back from the dead, a friend/stranger/supernatural being helps them right the wrongs done to them?
Boarding School
A boarding school mystery murder, where the students try to figure out who killed who. (Couple of ideas for this)
- Or like a show I was obessed with when I was younger, House of Anubis, boarding school with people disappearing, cults and a conspiracy to find eternal life.

Who wants to be a superhero?
Superheros have always been the good guys with capes, perfect looks with city skylines as their backdrops and tragic backstories for their backgrounds. Sadly we only fill the latter category and it's more so tragic life choices. For whatever reason and because of whatever mistake you made you have been sentenced to an 8 week Community Service program, so congratulations! You're not going to prison (like it was that serious of an offence anyways) but you and your merry band of troublemakers are going to be spending the foreseeable future together.
And on your first day of Community Service you and the rest of your town is caught up in a freak storm and you wake up feeling different, oh and your probation worker is trying to kill you! And you might have superpowers, goodluck!
Frenemies?
Characters A & B are school enemies (whatever age/grade/year you want) the pair have been competing for as long as they can remember- both being the smartest in their grade and so are always compared to each other. Character A is always right behind Character B when it comes to the scores and if they showed up as much as B then they'd probably be top, Character B shows up for every lesson on time, does the homework and always gets perfect grades.
The two are paired together for an assignment and so they have to spend more time with each other and there’s stupid remarks and arguments. The two end up being each other’s shadows, and they almost give up with Character A begging to switch and Character B providing a strongly worded essay as to why they shouldn't have to be lumped with Character A but the teacher says that if they don’t complete the project together, they both fail the class and they really really need to pass the class.
And you can decide if it’s platonic or more. Enemies to friends, Rivals to best friends or Enemies to Lovers?
-> Can deal with general teenage angst, why is B so desperate to stay on top? Why does A miss class ect.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back