• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐›

beewitched

๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ด
search hub
The fact that this doesn't match is driving me insane, but I despise coding, and I'm too lazy to fix it.

Hello! Welcome to my search thread. Iโ€™m Beatrix, although you can call me Bex. Iโ€™m a twenty-two-year-old cat mother (I have five, and Iโ€™m convinced theyโ€™re spawns of satan, but I still love them) pursuing an MFA degree. Anyway, Iโ€™ve been writing for the last twelve years or so. After a small three month break, thanks to the fact that my mental health likes to screw with me, Iโ€™m back and ready to get back into roleplaying.

Now, more about me as a writer/roleplayer, hm? I consider myself rather advanced, being able to do lit and adv lit (which is preferred). My minimum word count has remained 600 and my maximum 5000, with little variation. Iโ€™ll only be working with people capable of similar lengths, unfortunately. In case youโ€™re not sure what that means, people who canโ€™t write at least 600 words will not interest me, and therefore, I will not be writing with them. I'm sorry, but I want my inbox comprised of only those who can challenge me.

Genre-wise, this is where Iโ€™m extremely flexible. I can do a soft, wholesome slice of life roleplay with one person and do a dark, horror-based one with somebody else. It depends on what youโ€™re comfortable with and what you enjoy. I have the most experience with realistic genres, though. Not necessarily just a slice of life, as that can get boring. Mafia, crime, horror, romance, etcetera can all be used to spice it up. Even then, Iโ€™m more than happy to try out fantasy, supernatural, science fiction, mythology, and the like. Do keep in mind that stories like that are very much undiscovered territory for me, though. If I misunderstand a creatures lore or abilities, youโ€™ll have to forgive me.

There is one last thing I wanted to mention before I move onto pairings. Reply time, of course. I can usually give one or two replies a week. Maybe more. There are times, though, when you may only get a reply once a month. Mental health screws up my activity and motivation more than youโ€™d think, unfortunately. If that puts you off, or if you want a quick replier, I completely understand. Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™ve put this warning here.

Now onto the more exciting things! Plots can be made based on these, or you can bring your own pairings, or maybe you can bring me an already made plot! It's completely up to you.

Mortician x Serial Killer.
Doctor x Patient
Artist x Art Forger
Model x Fashion Designer
Dog Lover x Cat Lover
Greek Soldier x Egyptian Royalty
Author x Artist
Reincarnated Lovers
Enemies to Lovers
Scientist x Experiment
Alien x Astronaut
Supernatural x Hunter