• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seance \\ general search thread \\ original + fandom

Seance

Lurker

• original.gif

Hello!
    Feel free to call me Seance.
    I've recently come into much more free time, so I'm looking for some new roleplay partners! Ideally, I'm a long term rper. I like making friends out of my partners and, even if we drop one rp and make another, I do enjoy sticking with them. Because of this, however, I'm pretty picky about the people I write with. I don't want any potential partners to be intimidated by this though! I don't bite, I swear. I promise I'll be nice, even if you aren't my type of partner.

Please contact me through PMs or a comment on this thread!
    I'm willing to move off site, namely to discord.
    I will only provide my discord tag when we've done some plotting, however.

Uzumaki-river.gif

While this is by no means a comprehensive list, here are a few basic guidelines about what I look for in roleplay.

Guidelines:
    - While it likely will not be the entirety of the plot, I do enjoy romance. This can be fxf, mxm, or mxf. I only require doubling up for oc/canon fandom rps! I can play male or female characters, with no preference. -

- Literate roleplay only. I understand that replies can vary in length, but there's a certain amount I expect. I'd rather have one or two high quality paragraphs than one line, or much longer responses of much more choppy, uninteresting writing. -

- Providing a writing sample is not a requirement, though it is appreciated. -

- I ask you to be at least 18. I do enjoy delving into more mature themes and worlds, and I feel comfortable writing with someone in my age range. I'm 19 myself, turning 20 soon. -

- I prefer to keep up OOC communication, involving plot ideas, general discussion, and whatever else you'd like to share. This isn't exactly a requirement, but it's comforting to have some conversation going on. -

- Be patient! It isn't rare for me to take hours between IC responses. I put a lot of work into my responses and bumping me after 15 minutes is frankly ridiculous. -

Last edited:
Hey! Just came across your thread, and if you're still interested in I would love to discuss a Three Houses roleplay. I'm Darcy, I'm 21+, and I love Canon/OC and doubling. If you wanna toss ideas around I'd be more than happy to discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back