• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Scrubnoppon’s Fandom Search! (Persona, JJBA, MHA and more! Always open!)

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
Hey everyone! I’ve had an RP drought for a little while and I wanna get back into the swing of things!
So, here’s what I’m interested in. If you see anything you wanna role play, lemme know!
( the more *’s the More I’m craving!)
Yu Yu Hakusho*
Persona*
SMT***
Final fantasy (VI, VII, IX, XV)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure**
My Hero Academia*
Pokémon
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
One Piece*
Dragon Ball (Original, Z, Super)
Monster Hunter *
Space Dandy
Berserk
Zero escape*
Dragon Quest
Kaiji*
FMA*
The World Ends With You
Danganronpa** (I have an OC I really wanna use)
The Legend of Zelda
Resident evil
Silent hill
Mega man Battle Network/NT warrior **

And, like a bunch of more video games and anime that I can't think off the top of my head. just ask. Really, anything from Nintendo I'm down with, just as a note.

I do want to state one thing off the bat, I’m not too interested in a romantic plot. I wanna have fun writing in whatever universe we choose.
Although- If romance is something you’d really want then of course I can in corporate it, but I put having fun first and foremost.

I consider myself pretty laid back when it comes to looking for a partner, so I don't really have many rules aside from anything RPN states. All I really ask of you is:

- Put effort into your posts
I don't really have a set number of paragraphs or lines for you to post, but all I ask is that you try. So no one liners, and a few spelling and grammar mistakes are alright with me. I’m not asking for crazy detail, just that you put in effort.

- Communicate with me.
If you have anything to say, don't be afraid to ask. If you have ideas, have a problem with my posting, ETC, you can let me know and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

-PLEASE bump me if I don’t post for a while.
Hey, I forget things. Or I see things and say “I’ll get to that later” and never do. We’ve all done it. But if I don’t respond for 2-3 days give me a bump. I hate when I miss a post on accident because it kills the flow. I’m not saying you should bump every hour I don’t post, of course use it in moderation. I trust you won’t go overboard.

If you have any questions about anything please lemme know, I'm on pretty frequently, so I'm always ready to answer any questions you have. If you're interested in any of these, let me know.
Stay rad, everyone!

Fire Emblem
Resident Evil

I would love to do either of these(although i do love Space Dandy too), i will warn that I use OCs, so i hope you dont mind that

Fire Emblem
Resident Evil

I would love to do either of these(although i do love Space Dandy too), i will warn that I use OCs, so i hope you dont mind that
Radical, dude! I’m fine with OC’s. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about which one we wanna do.

I'm a fan of the Battle Network series along with another user on here. Can we get together and RP? However, we are both new and can't access PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back