• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Screaming into the void {Koraki's 1x1 search}

Koraki

Your friendly neighborhood eldritch being
void.gif
Hello...

Nice to meet you! I'm Koraki, but feel free to call me Kore or Eldritch! I'm an adult female living in the CST. I've been roleplaying for almost a decade, and I love plotting and character development! I enjoy romance with mxf pairings, and fantasy/sci-fi settings. I do work full-time, and have other irl responsibilities that might take precedence. That being said, I try to have at least weekly replies. Feel free to reach out if more than a week has lapsed!

...Dear Stranger

I usually write around 200 - 300 words per character, in past tense third person perspective. I'm more of a quality over quantity person, but please try to give me something to work with! I try my best to write with correct grammar and syntax, and I expect the same from my partner - barring any simple mistakes of course, we all trip up some times! I mostly roleplay here in the forums, and I enjoy ooc chatting! I want someone who can contribute meaningfully to plot development and world building! As for limits, I will happily respect yours, as long as you respect mine, which is to keep language and content PG-13 (so no severely explicit language, gore, smut, etc.)

Roleplays

• I usually prefer original plots to fandom plots, but that's not a hard rule! If the plot is interesting, then I'm interested! I'd rather play ocs, but I am willing to double up, just ask!

Destiny (video game) - I'll be honest, I haven't played much since the end of Destiny 2's Red War campaign, but I'd love to have a plot set pre-Towerfall!
    ↪ preferred love interests: Shaxx, Banshee-44, Fallen Captain x Guardian

Batman - We can play around with versions/timelines. I prefer arkhamverse Batman, but with a little bit of the animated version sprinkled in!
    ↪ preferred love interests: Batman, Jason Todd

Hollow Knight
    ↪ preferred love interests: oc x oc only for this one! We can do two travelers running into each other, or perhaps a minor god hears of Hallownest's ruin and is curious/comes to take a peek. Maybe we could even do something pre-Fall of Hallownest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back