• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scotland Nights - Wanda Maximoff x Vision Romance (Possible group rp welcome)

Coldpopz

Smooth Subtlety
Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 7.14.21 PM.png

Hello, everyone!

So after watching Infinity War, I've been pretty warmed up to Scarlet Witch's character because we FINALLY got to see what she's like when she isn't hell bent on killing Tony, hell bent on killing Ultron, or extremely stressed out after blowing up a Wakandan embassy. I wanted to make some headcanon as to how she spends her time with Vision in Scotland over the course of two years, and how that relationship develops. I'm also open to making it an Avengers group RP in a separate chat if enough people are interested, and it would be interconnected with this canon (seriously, it'd be great). However, there are a few things you should know:

1. I consider myself to be in the novella category, as my emotes typically range between 1-2 pages.
2. It typically takes me 2 days to write my responses, but that may be longer if it's a weekday because I'm very dedicated to school right now.
3. I hope this doesn't come off as offensive, but there are a few types of rpers that I'm not very into:
- Parrots, or people who read the emote and repeat it with different wording (and/or just write out how their character feels about it) without doing anything to move the plot.
- "I'll give it a shot" rpers; basically those who are wishy washy about their commitment to the rp. If you don't have the time or you're not sure if you're interested, please do not keep me stuck for months with regressing emote estimations, only to drop and make me have to rebump this thread and start all over. Long haul partners only, please.
- Inexperienced writers. I get that not everyone is a naturally gifted writer, but I do expect the foundations of proper grammar and sentence structure, along with some flair that makes your character interesting. I really don't want to see consistent sentences like "He opened the door. Only to shut it again when he forgets to knock," and I really don't want to have to make that awkward message to point out a few fixes for recurring mistakes.
- Rpers who are below the age of 18. I just turned 19 in April, and after rping for 7-ish years, my personal experience (saw it in myself as well) is that there's a certain amount of change that happens after high school, and the level of respect is much more egalitarian between full adults. There are plenty of mature teens, but there's also the fact that I feel slightly uncomfortable rping a romance with someone who isn't a legal adult.
4. I'd love to get to know you OOC! Not that I'm offering to transfer rp feelings into real life, but I do want to have a friendly relationship with the other person. At the very least, it'll be more like hanging out instead of a working relationship where it's just about the writing. I have Kik and Discord, so feel free to pm me about OOC contact!

Last edited:
Hey, just for clarification, are you looking for someone to play Vision or Wanda?

Hey, just for clarification, are you looking for someone to play Vision or Wanda?

Vision, but if people wanna play other chars (like Cap or Tony etc) then I'd be down to make a lore connected Avengers group if enough people hop on ;p

Vision, but if people are down to play other chars (like Cap or Tony etc) then I'd be down to make a lore connected Avengers group if enough people hop on ;p
Okay, that’s what I thought. Good luck finding people!

So after watching Infinity War, I've been pretty warmed up to Scarlet Witch's character because we FINALLY got to see what she's like when she isn't hell bent on killing Tony, hell bent on killing Ultron, or extremely stressed out after blowing up a Wakandan embassy. I wanted to make some headcanon as to how she spends her time with Vision in Scotland over the course of two years, and how that relationship develops.

I hope this doesn't come off as offensive, but there are a few types of rpers that I'm not very into:
- Parrots, or people who read the emote and repeat it with different wording without doing anything to move the plot.
- Long haul partners only, please.
- Inexperienced writers. I get that not everyone is a naturally gifted writer, but I do expect the foundations of proper grammar and sentence structure, along with some flair that makes your character interesting.
- is that there's a certain amount of change that happens after high school, and the level of respect is much more egalitarian between full adults. There are plenty of mature teens, but there's also the fact that I feel slightly uncomfortable rping a romance with someone who isn't a legal adult.
4. I'd love to get to know you OOC! Not that I'm offering to transfer rp feelings into real life, but I do want to have a friendly relationship with the other person. At the very least, it'll be more like hanging out instead of a working relationship where it's just about the writing. I have Kik and Discord, so feel free to pm me about OOC contact!

Attachments

• Room_Scarlet & Vision.png
    Room_Scarlet & Vision.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Those words of yours, along with the entire RP Scene you have setup (wanting to explore Wanda and Vision's two year relationship - the photo in the Hotel they share in Edinburgh ) is E-X-A-C-T-LY what I am set out to do.

I have been RPing in another other platform (mIRC: old school, I know) but looking to expand and find people who share my interest in the MCU and most specifically a Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch x Vision relationship. I want nothing more than develop these characters EITHER from the start (Age of Ultron) or jump right in and have a go at their two year relationship/time away together in Scotland.

I can put in the time and be serious if I receive the same motion from my (potential) partner and would enjoy setting a one on one communication line via Discord (even though I downloaded it once but never used it) to see if: "this works". ;)

PM me as it would bring me no greater pleasure than explore these two characters with you, my witch. :)

Take Care,
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back