• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✼  ҉  ✼ sclarmctor's doubling up & canon search thread ✼  ҉  ✼

sclarmctor

Lurker
hello all! thanks for checking out my thread; you can call me j, or solar! pronouns are she/her.

key partner traits i'm after: i'm 24, and would strongly prefer somebody over the age of 21! i'm friendly to a variety of activity levels (i personally can commit to about three-four replies/week, but my life can flip on a dime! i try to communicate if it's anything i anticipate, and i'm always pretty active for idle OOC chat if nothing else), prefer prose length of anywhere from multi-paragraph to adv. literate/novella, depending on the circumstances, and an asterisk indicates i have a writing sample available specific to that fandom. if you don't see one & you want to ask about that fandom, i can provide a more general one or one from another fandom! i would also love if you were able to pass on a sample of your own.

at this time, i'm seeking oc/canon & oc/canon/canon doubling, plots involving both of our OCs + canons, or canon/canon & canon & canon for the following fandoms:

• ghostbusters (1984-1989)* - i can write as all four of the main guys (peter venkman, ray stantz, egon spengler, and winston zeddemore), janine melnitz, walter peck, and honestly could try to grasp any of the other movie mains & secondary characters with some warm up! i don't typically write or play in the afterlife/frozen empire timeline as a heads up.
  • beetlejuice (1988 - note that i have NOT seen beetlejuice beetlejuice yet, but plan to!) - i can write as betelgeuse/beetlejuice!
  • detroit: become human (2018 video game)* - i can write as lieutenant hank anderson!
  • jurassic park (original trilogy) - i can write as alan grant or ian malcolm!
  • the hobbit & the lord of the rings - i can write as thorin oakenshield, bilbo baggins, fili, kili, samwise gamgee, merry brandybuck, or pippin took!
if any of these catch your eye, i'd LOVE to chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back