• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci fi RP craving, anyone?

Hello guys! I'm craving a sci-fi type of plot (among other themes of course) and decided to see if anyone would be willing to give it a go. But I do have to say that my scientific and technological knowledge isn't earth-shattering and Id consider myself a sci-fi 'newbie' even if I watched a lot of tv series and movies in that genre : )

So yeah let's get to the information part of this search:
* I'm over 20 years old
* I reply approximately two paragraphs per post
* you can expect a reply once a day or in some cases every second day depending on real life circumstances.
* RPN rules are to be followed! I don't do smut or intimate scenes because that's just not my thing and it is highly uncomfortable, fade to black if needed.
* I prefer M/M or F/F pairings.

Interests:
Alien invasion
Space travel/adventures
Alien/ human coexistence

Some tv series I liked (not for fandoms, just for reference/ideas):
Killjoys
Dark matter
Stargate SG1 and Atlantis
Andromeda
Farscape
Star crossed
Defiance
Under the dome

Well let me know if you're interested by contacting me in a PM : )

Last edited:
Reviewed your list and i got a big smile when you listed, Farscape! Its been a while but i absolutely loved it. Long live Dominar Rygel XVI. Aka Sparky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back