• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sci-Fi Idea From Me To You :)

souled

Elder Member
Hey there! Glad to see this thread here caught your interest.

As it is, I am wanting to do a particular Sci-Fi idea that I have had in my brain for quite a long time now. I need someone who can play as a human-like alien for me.

Time period will be modern day, and gender pairing will be male X female.

I already have a plot in mind, so please send me a PM if you are interested and we can discuss characters and details from there.

All I really ask is that you BE ACTIVE and can post multiple times a day and at a least a decent paragraph or two. I don't need a novel length post, just something with more detail then a couple of words at most.

Hi there, I'd like to hear about your idea. Could you PM me?

The person above is no longer interested so would someone else be willing to write this out with me?

I would love to hear your plot ideas (: I'm new to the site, so I'm still figuring things out...I can't even PM xD But I promise I'm not new to RPing

Okay...Apparently still needing someone to take the role as a humanoid-like alien please.

PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back