• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-Fi Horror RP

TheRevenant

The year is 2050 and NASA ate sending a a small group of volunteers on a one way trip to colonise Mars. The small team will travel through space for 5 years and upon their eventual arrival at Mars will set up their base.

Then they shall keep regular contact with Earth and document their experience and life on Mars....

A few months pass and the small team start to notice strange things start to happen; subtle at first, things being moved, whispers echoing down the coridors and then it becomes more terrifying, apparitions, attacks. Are the team simply going mad or is there an evil presence with them on Mars?

This will be a detailed rp so we will all be advancing the story together.

Sorry like I said not my thing but thanks for the thought maybe if it wasn't sci-fi I would totes join.

You remind me of the babe. -Labyrinth David Bowie

I might be interested . But I think alien creatures attack would seem better then Ghost or evil spirits. I would love to give you hand at this . If you want to. Also would love if you gave my Rp a look :)

Yeah sure. I didn't want to say alien or ghost. I was thinking it would be more interesting to make the explanation ambiguous. They could be aliens or ghosts or simply the scientists imagination.

And how many people do we need for the rp to start ? I also would appreciate if you would give My rp a Look. The link is in my signature .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back