• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Sci-Fi FXM] Mystery, Crime, Romance

Hey there! I’m the Existential Cowboy and here’s my rules for roleplaying, what I want to roleplay, and how I roleplay. (MXF looking for M,NB OC.)

RULES TO NOTE:
I will not roleplay with anyone under the age of 16, as my lore and character have mature topics.
As a result of this, all characters must be 18-24.
Please match my literacy, or out do it, trust me, I don’t mind! Trying to stay away from Semi-lit to improve my writing skills.
I prefer more the more realistic face claims/human oc’s, you can have pictures that are drawn. Reasoning is I don’t really do hardcore fantasy, unless it's light sci-fi fantasy, that's all good!
I can handle angsty topics!

HOW I ROLEPLAY
I write a minimum of 3 sentences. Mostly because it’s dialog, or I’m uninspired, so it’s pretty rare. I have no max limit of sentences, I can write more than 15-20 on a good day!
All third person!!
I use () for OOC indicators. Not required, but would prefer if you used some type of indicator too. We can plan OOC discussions. I also talk with no grammar in OOC, so don’t let it throw you off.

PLOTS
With all the boring stuff out of the way, let’s dive into these plots!
Genres: Sci-Fi, Mystery, Drama, Potential Romance, Action, Crime
This is essentially my main plot and character, I have no others. She can be put in different settings, dystopias or utopias, we can discuss it. I also have a setting that includes more plot, lore if we wanna have more detail. Stevie Cerus, who’s old alias was previously ‘Exis Guldemond’, is an escapee from the academy she was born into. She even went as far as to fake her own death - and now she jumps from city to city, with bounties and threads from the past still connected to her.

We found her! Assassin x Contract
Your OC is offered a large sum of money, or whatever prize, to either kill or take Stevie hostage by whatever organization or person you choose. (If you can’t come up with anyone, I can figure something out!)

How the turn tables! Assassin x Contract
Stevie is assigned to take out your OC, for whatever reason they are wanted. I have an organization or person I could use, but if you want to use one of your own background characters relating to your OC, that might be more fun!

Could you turn it down?
Your OC moves into an apartment, and their new neighbor has been playing loud music - and it just won’t stop. Your OC asks them to turn it down, and after making contact with Stevie a strange person passes your OC by. The person is looking for someone - and describes Stevie exactly, the new neighbor. Your OC hears a ruckus, and the person is never seen again.

Umm.. What just happened?
Your OC walks down the sidewalk of city road and goes into an empty street alleyway. Suddenly, they hear two pairs of running feet a distance behind them. Your OC turns around, to see a blonde woman being chased. She stopped a distance in front of you and turned to the person chasing her. They both argue, until the person draws a gun. She also draws her pistol, but rather than a bullet coming out, a small silver wire shoots and seems to grapple onto the back of the person's head, and both of them… fall limp to the ground.

These are the plots I have so far. *They are not required! Depending on the roleplay, Stevie can be at different points after she left the family. Etc, when she's barely getting out, years have passed, or she's barely getting settled. This is the open end of this character, families, her own family, bounty hunters or her alias being revealed could happen at any point in the role play. Her age can also shift for the roleplays from 18-20. Please let me know if you have any other plots you think would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back