• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy say you'd die for me | vi searching for long-term partner

verosika

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Will you rot with me?~

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

OOC:

hiii, my name is Verosika, Vero, Vi (they/them; infj-a). i'm 19 and am from the US. i'm relatively new to this site, but i have almost a decade of experience in rping throughout a multitude of off-platform sites. i'm alternative, leaning toward gothic (specifically whimsigoth) and spend most of my time writing sapphic poetry, gaming, and/or singing. i'm currently a full-time uni student, so my roleplay responses can be a bit sparse (however I definitely reply within a week). i love ooc chatting, specially during long-term rps. i'm searching for transparency and communication.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

writing info:

- since i'm over 18, i'd like to do rps with people in my age group (i don't do nsfw rps with minors; sorry, not sorry)

- i prefer writing queer related stories, as i'm pansexual myself, however i typically don't mind any suggestions opposing my preferences !

- i'm a sucker for a solid enemies to lovers trope and/or forbidden love trope; but i enjoy writing action, thriller, and mystery plots.

- i can do harems (either a one on one rp where we're both multiple characters, or, group roleplays; however i prefer one on one rps)

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

worldbuilding interests:

cyberpunk-esque

can be set in the cyberpunk anime series world, or, a cyberpunk world we create together; i'm fine with either. i enjoy playing as a cyborg character, however you can be mortal if you wish ! we can do magic / tech, etc.

medieval fantasy

i love the idea of lush forests, dragons, fae; so, in mixing all of that into a rp, i'd have a lot to yap about hehe

mafia

i like the idea of a mafia boss / local jazz-bar singer, however i'm open to anything relating to mafia like boss / victim, boss / servant, etc.

arcane

inspired by the series "arcane", i'm open to rping as characters from the series and/or oc's living in the world.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

roles:

open to any ! here are some of my ideas - celebrity / bodyguard, enchantress / hunter, artist / muse, fae / mortal, deluded doctor / test subject, royalty / servant, etc.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

WORDBANK:

fantasy, dark fantasy, romance, witches, gothic, rivals, thriller, vampires, fae, victorian, medieval, magic, magick, noir, technology, cyberpunk, mythology, changelings, anti-heroes, assassin, mafia.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back