• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Save Me, Save You~ (Closed)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (21)+
Tags: Medieval Fantasy, Romance, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Fluff
Pairings: (MxM)

Mpreg is Male Pregnancy. I will be RPing the pregnant character, should pregnancy happen.

Secondly, I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.

Please feel free to DM me or comment below if you are interested!
-----------------------------------
YC is the Crown Prince to his people (We can have them be non-human if you’d like), he is a kind but strong soul. He was raised by a very war motivated Father and Controlling Mother. So far he’s avoided becoming like his Father or Mother.

One day on an enemy castle raid with his Father, YC comes across a building in the very back. In here he finds MC, beaten and sick. Also to his surprise this prisoner is a Neko, a creature thought to be extinct. Neko’s used to be abundant but when their Healing and Breeding abilities became known, the race was swarmed and in many causes eventually died as slaves.

Unable to just leave the creature but also not wanting to risk his Father’s wrath, he leaves some healing potions and what food he had on him. Then he leaves, hoping he did enough.

Several weeks later he is ambushed on the way back home, in a forest considered forbidden to enter because of the curse placed upon it. Injured severely, he manages to lure the monsters from his guards before falling unconscious. Next time YC wakes, he finds himself in an unfamiliar place and to his shock, sitting beside him changing his bandages is the Neko- MC, he saved all that time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back