• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Satan's Rogues {INTEREST CHECK/OPEN}

morbidity

the biggest dingus to ever ding

Tear off my nails, dig into my skin, still, I am who I am.

• RATS IN A CAGE

You'd always gotten a 'second chance'. You grew to expect it, really, and you did whatever, whenever and wherever you damn well pleased. Only this time, it seemed... you wouldn't be getting that second chance again.

The ultimatum was clear and vague all at once; You could serve your respective sentence in prison, or you could serve the scientific community for a specific 'social experiment' they'd hoped to conduct on a group of young people. You weren't given any details, though-

They'd only told you to make your choice, and where to show up.

__

A group of supreme fuckups has exhausted their every opportunity to reenter society without jail time, but is given just ONE last chance to avoid dire circumstance. Each formally complies to the requests of said scientists, thinking it'd just be a bit of sample collection. Unfortunately, and unbeknownst to them, their lives are no longer their own. Over the course of several weeks, the facility wastes no time restraining their new toys. Injections, merciless physical testing, minimal rest, rinse and repeat.

Those that survived it all are faced with the realization that there won't be a 'release', as they'd been told prior to more or less signing their lives away. With no end in sight, they'll have to leave on their own, and hide well, if they make it.

coded by weldherwings.

RATS IN A CAGE

You'd always gotten a 'second chance'. You grew to expect it, really, and you did whatever, whenever and wherever you damn well pleased. Only this time, it seemed... you wouldn't be getting that second chance again.

The ultimatum was clear and vague all at once; You could serve your respective sentence in prison, or you could serve the scientific community for a specific 'social experiment' they'd hoped to conduct on a group of young people. You weren't given any details, though-

They'd only told you to make your choice, and where to show up.

__

A group of supreme fuckups has exhausted their every opportunity to reenter society without jail time, but is given just ONE last chance to avoid dire circumstance. Each formally complies to the requests of said scientists, thinking it'd just be a bit of sample collection. Unfortunately, and unbeknownst to them, their lives are no longer their own. Over the course of several weeks, the facility wastes no time restraining their new toys. Injections, merciless physical testing, minimal rest, rinse and repeat.

Those that survived it all are faced with the realization that there won't be a 'release', as they'd been told prior to more or less signing their lives away. With no end in sight, they'll have to leave on their own, and hide well, if they make it.

1721975556360.gif

In captive and essentially lab rats to an odd experiment, a group of criminals set out to escape. Fortunately, or not, they have a few tricks up their sleeves, having slowly developed a new mutation that has changed each of them in a different way. Now superpowered humans, the group slowly hatches a plan, hiding their abilities to use at the amplest opportunity.

Will the group survive the chaos about to ensue? Or will they be swallowed by the darkness that follows them at every turn?

4zuw82K.png

RULES

-
CHARACTERS -
-
Real face claims only.
- Face claims AND characters must be over the age of 18.
- Be realistic with your characters.
- While fancy Character Sheets are not required, they are HEAVILY preferred.
-If you think someone's power is too similar to yours, please change it.

- ROLEPLAY -
- RPNation rules always apply.
- This is NOT first come first serve. I will make a due date for applications when/if this interest check has, well, interest.
- Posts should be literate, going over 3 paragraphs, at the least. Grammar is incredibly important.
- I would prefer the posting frequency be once a week, however, I understand if others need more time due to a hectic schedule. I won't be incredibly strict, but if I reach out to you with no reply for a long period of time, there will be repercussions.
- This roleplay will have mature themes, and with such, I'd prefer everyone to be over the age of 18.
- Romance is allowed and encouraged.
- In-character drama is encouraged, however, all IC drama will stay IC.
- No killing/handling anyone's character without permission.

- DISCORD -
- All OOC and plotting will be taken to discord, meaning a Discord is needed to join.
- Be respectful OOC. Any bullying or hate speech will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
Do we make our characters here? Cause that normally be done in Extra Pages(idk how new you are here, I'm opheus. and I'm a bit of a vet here).

Do we make our characters here? Cause that normally be done in Extra Pages(idk how new you are here, I'm opheus. and I'm a bit of a vet here).
Sorry! I'm aware, I accidentally posted the character sheet here. I'll be making a character sheet page really soon! Editing that now!

Well, I'm gonna start on my boy anyway, in my workshop. Giving him bio-kinetic manipulation(cause I'm tired of telekinesis)

interested!!

Thanks for all who are interested! I'll be putting up the character sheets tomorrow, as today I'm a busy~
Thank you for the patience~

ALSO BUMP

I am still interested, but got writer's block over figuring out a power and general theme. Figured something out recently, so I'm up for it if it's still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back