• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧・゚:*𝘚𝘢𝘰𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩*:・゚✧

Saori

original.gif

Hi guys how are you? My name is Saori and I go by the pronouns she/her. I'm 21 years old and my time zone is GMT-3. I think that's enough to cover the basics.

I'm currently on the search for some new roleplay partners. I must admit I have ghosted people and they ghosted me. If I did I'm sorry, it's really disrespectful. Let's make a deal okay? If one of us isn't comfortable or just got bored of the rp let's tell the other person. No hard feelings. I promise.

I mostly roleplay fandoms. I love to double! But please put the same effort on both sides. I came across a lot of people that would write 3 paragraphs for their oc and a few lines for my romantic interest. Not cool.

Fandoms

Tokyo Revengers
Mikey, Draken, Baji, Akkun

Orange
Suwa

Harry Potter
Sirius, Fred, Draco

Shingeki no Kyojin
Levi, Jean, Reiner

Naruto
Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka

♡Gakuen Babysitters
Hayato, Ryuuichi

Stranger Things
Steve, Billy

Brooklyn 99
Jake

The Walking Dead
Daryl

The characters I listed underneath the name of the anime/show/movie are the ones I would like you to play for me. I can play most of the characters with a few exceptions. (ex. I'm not playing Severus in a Harry Potter rp)

Down here I'll list a few important things

• My partner should be at least 18 years old. I like to add more mature themes to my roleplays. Also if you're easily triggered I don't think we'll be a good match.
  • 3rd person​
  • NO one liners. I will match your length but I usually write around 2-3 well written paragraphs.​
  • I would like at least one post every day or two. I know life happens but I lose interest too fast if I have to wait 5 days for a single answer.​
  • I tend to be the busiest on weekends but I'll try to leave at least one post.​
I think that's pretty much it. If you're interested please send me a PM so we can start plotting.​

Last edited:
original.gif

Hi guys how are you? My name is Saori and I go by the pronouns she/her. I'm 21 years old and my time zone is GMT-3. I think that's enough to cover the basics.

I'm currently on the search for some new roleplay partners. I must admit I have ghosted people and they ghosted me. If I did I'm sorry, it's really disrespectful. Let's make a deal okay? If one of us isn't comfortable or just got bored of the rp let's tell the other person. No hard feelings. I promise.

I mostly roleplay fandoms. I love to double! But please put the same effort on both sides. I came across a lot of people that would write 3 paragraphs for their oc and a few lines for my romantic interest. Not cool.

Fandoms

Tokyo Revengers
Mikey, Draken, Baji, Akkun

Orange
Suwa

Harry Potter
Sirius, Fred, Draco

Shingeki no Kyojin
Levi, Jean, Reiner

Naruto
Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka

♡Gakuen Babysitters
Hayato, Ryuuichi

Stranger Things
Steve, Billy

Brooklyn 99
Jake

The Walking Dead
Daryl

The characters I listed underneath the name of the anime/show/movie are the ones I would like you to play for me. I can play most of the characters with a few exceptions. (ex. I'm not playing Severus in a Harry Potter rp)

Down here I'll list a few important things

• My partner should be at least 18 years old. I like to add more mature themes to my roleplays. Also if you're easily triggered I don't think we'll be a good match.
  • 3rd person​
  • NO one liners. I will match your length but I usually write around 2-3 well written paragraphs.​
  • I would like at least one post every day or two. I know life happens but I lose interest too fast if I have to wait 5 days for a single answer.​
  • I tend to be the busiest on weekends but I'll try to leave at least one post.​
I think that's pretty much it. If you're interested please send me a PM so we can start plotting.​
I'd be happy to do a rp on the Harry Potter front if you are still looking for a partner? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back