• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sao Relaunched

captain forever

The Neko Hunter/Beater/Harrasser
Just an idea, where S.A.O. Re-launches, and millions of people join. No cannon players. Later, after a year, several hackers break in, and unleash a powerful virus that keeps people from logging out. They hide in the shadows, monitoring. Also, there are some "glitches" that the virus created, acting like people, but they have unknown powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yush. It's like the last game, except it's not the evil Game Creator that does it, it's hackers. Nice to know that the game is being tampered with again! Anyways, I would like to join.

I'm in, as long as we can ignore some the ALO stuff happening. Was not a fan of that season. Too much Japan showing through, if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back