• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sanguine House : lighthearted horror interest check!

KAOS

it's the small wins that keep me going
Roleplay Type(s)
d628EB9.png

an interest check :

something dark but lighthearted comedic fun!

Nestled among gnarled, twisted trees and veiled in perpetual twilight, stood the imposing
figure of Raven Manor, a crumbling Victorian mansion. Once a refuge for the most feared monsters,
it had since been transformed into a sanctuaryβ€”a therapy home for reformed bloodsuckers
seeking redemption amidst the eerie stillness of the forest.​

Last edited:
Okay, I'm liking the house of reformed monsters idea. I also like the idea of having a dark academy and a normal high school in this world too to spice up a few plotlines.

So like a reformed monster house on an island, then like a community of people seemingly normal on the other part of the island, add some stranger things and dark sabrina vibes out there. I think it's solid idea to start :)

Okay, I'm liking the house of reformed monsters idea. I also like the idea of having a dark academy and a normal high school in this world too to spice up a few plotlines.

So like a reformed monster house on an island, then like a community of people seemingly normal on the other part of the island, add some stranger things and dark sabrina vibes out there. I think it's solid idea to start :)
But where? Fictional location or a real place with significant spookiness? We can also play around with ley lines tooπŸ™‚β€β†•οΈ

But where? Fictional location or a real place with significant spookiness? We can also play around with ley lines tooπŸ™‚β€β†•οΈ
I like your thought process on ley lines.
BECAUSE I was thinking the spookie house could be on like an island maybe on a ley line keeping them bound to that specific place.
I have this idea in my head of a journalist like pulling themselves on a raft on a pully system. You know what I'm talking about? Some islands have that if the distance is short enough.
Anyway, they would be stuck on this island and maybe something popped and the binding is free and their like. Well we are technically recovered now.
Then the rest of the story could be about the town and plotlines there on.

Okay, I'm making a discord chat today. Much more simple then the last one you joined. So sorry the witch roleplay didn't really work out T.T
My new discord chat will be really simple. So if you find yourself booted out of that other one it's just because I'm making a new one. I can't handle too many side bar distractions.
Distracted old mind here.

Okay, good things, oh also got one other possible interest/lurker so it's sounding promising. :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back