• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sammy's Big Fandom Search (Updated!)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! I'm Sammy and I've been pretty bored this last while, I've mostly been binge watching anime and playing Animal Crossing. Anyway, I've been finding it kinda hard to find partners to rp with on my past search threads but I hope to have better luck on this one!

Down below are all the fandoms I'm currently in and willing to rp on as well as my character and pairing preferences for each fandom. If you're interested in rp with me then shoot me a dm so well can discuss further.

Diabolik Lovers: I can play literally any canon character and I prefer to use my OC also
Black Butler (still currently watching anime): My OC x Ciel preferably.
Decendants 3: I can play as Audrey and maybe Uma
BATIM: My OC x Sammy Lawrence preferably
Fairy Tail: Prefer to do something based off the anime with OCs only
K-12: I can play as Crybaby, Angelita, Fluer, Kelly and I have an OC
Dance With Devils: My OC x Shikki preferably
Amnesia: My OC x Shin preferably
Danganronpa (anime only) I prefer to use OCs for this but I can play Junko, Kirigi and Celestia
Angels of Death: I prefer to use my OC but can also play as Eddie
BNHA: I have an OC for this and I'm still watching the anime so we can discuss about me playing any Canon characters if you want.

(Not craving as much) (Bold is my preferred role)
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Demon
Hunter x Vampire
Kidnapper x Captive
Popstar
Normal Person
Trans Boy x CIS Girl/Boy
Introvert x Extrovert
Royal x Servant
Royal x Commoner
Demon
x Angel