salve!

Decius1988

Salve all!

My name is Decius aka David. I have been role playing for over 10 years now and have joined rp nation at the suggestion of my close friend with whom I had met over 10 years ago and rp with during those early days.

I rp in any style to fit the partner I have. Anything from short to detailed, first or third person. Whatever you do I'll match it.

I love creating stories and writing in general so I am no overly picky when it comes to plots. Even during a rp if it's going in a direction and you want to change it, it's no problem just ask.

My only thing about rping is I prefer original characters. I do fandom rps but I dislike using the actual characters from that universe. I like to create our own personalities. At least for main characters.

I am most proficient in rps based in history particularly ancient Rome, but I also enjoy sci-fi, fantasy and modern. If you ever have an idea shoot it my way and I'll probably be down to do it however I may ask for a tweet if there's something that doesn't sit well with me.

Now let's create some stories!

Hello! I've just joined, too. Creating stories is quite fun, isn't it? Generally, I agree about original characters. Character creation is one of my favorite parts! Maybe we could plot something out once we're both able to send PM's?

Skittish said:
Hello! I've just joined, too. Creating stories is quite fun, isn't it? Generally, I agree about original characters. Character creation is one of my favorite parts! Maybe we could plot something out once we're both able to send PM's?
Sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back