Salutations

The Illusionist

Revenant, Cereal Muncher, Barrel Rider
Night! (Greetings!)

I am interested in these activities called "roleplays." I participated in one similar to Sword Art Online for almost a year with two other experienced players until it became a stand-still. I joined it to see why people enjoyed them. Since then, I haven't found any that caught my interest (from the website we were on).

HOWEVER, I am not the most socially active person online. I put my academics (and sports) first, so do not be offended if I don't reply in days or weeks. When I am online, I am self-proclaimed stalker-fast. If you're online and type in something, BAM! I reply almost immediately. I am willing to comment when I am free for the weekend or break, if requested.

Further notice, I am socially dense at times. By "dense," I don't understand some topics, mostly jokes, quickly. I tend to over-analyze comments unless they are specific. I apologize if I offend you; it's 98% of the time unintentional because I attempt to get to the point. I am blunt, which is both appreciated and undesired to many. Since I can't read nor see your body language, I can't interpret your emotions accurately.

Until then, I will focus my time mainly, NOT ONLY, on discussions with folks. I like to broaden my horizons and see what others think. Thanks for reading!

Genres I'm interested in: Mystery, Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy (LotR, Grimm's, per se), Adventure, Action, Historical Fiction (May add on.)

Merci, I appreciate it. My first act as a new member will be to add a Rank: "Cereal Muncher."

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merci, I appreciate it. My first act as a new member will be to add a Rank: "Cereal Muncher."

That is all.

If you add the rank, I might give you an entire years worth of your choice of cereal.

Understanding roleplay is the simple part, figuring out what you want to roleplay and what you like, only then will your journey to the darkside be complete!

I've been roleplaying for over 4 years and have various stories and experience with a lot of fandoms and even a lot of just random things, please if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or any of the thousands of lovely members this site has at your disposal. 

Tata for now you lovely thing~

@Mikaela Stark, thanks! I'll be sure to ask sometime.

MultiGrain Cheerios, Raisin Nut Bran, Reese's Puffs, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch would be great. I enjoy Mini Wheats too, whichever is affordable.  :P

Shut up, Jimmy. No one likes you. xD

No, if I ever disappear, blame my Biology teacher, & my nutty aunt who is my English teacher. They're giving me a hard time, & I have two tests in the upcoming days this week. Sorry for including somewhat personal info, but there we have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back