Salutations!

Hercynia

Island of Thoughts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!

I'm ResonantStorm, and I'm here after being told by a friend about this site about a week ago. Now that introductions are out of the way, about me. I love music, especially chill out and EDM stuff. I enjoy fictional storywriting and reading, sketch/draw a bit, and do alot of gaming (PC Gaming, not console). My favourite game at the moment is probably Undertale... But that varies alot. My timezone is GMT, and I live in Northern Scotland. (Yes, we have internet up here. Celtic Magic runs way too slowly.)

Thanks for Reading,

ResonantStorm

Hey! I'm new too, thought I'd just drop in and say hi. I'm sort of from Scotland, and by that I mean I'm from Nova Scotia so it's like....New Scotland! How are you?

I'm good, thanks. Just... (yawn) tired. Two more days of school once my weekends finished... Also, funnily enough, you're the first person I've ever "met" (even on the internet) from Nova Scotia. You get nice weather there?

@aergie

WELCOME TO RPNATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay!!!!! If you need any help understanding how the site works, I'm always here!

The weather here varies quite a bit..we'll have some really nice days then it gets gross. It's raining right now...typical Nova Scotian weather haha.

Wow, your weather is the exact same, apart from the nice days. We get grey skies, grey skies, grey skies, rain, grey skies, and grey skies. Did I mention grey skies? @aergie

Thank You! I'll do my best to remember that if I ever have any problems, but I think I've got pretty much all the basics figured out. @RedLikeRoses

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the feeling! This past summer, we were having a really nice sunny day, so my mom and I drove down to visit my grandparents who live by the ocean. It was a 30 minute drive, and when we got there....grey skies.

@Rennix Thank You! I'm mostly wondering what happened to the heavy snow BBC weather promised me.... (I do skiing).

@Jsmm Thanks! But, uh, which friend are you talking about?

@aergie The lovely weather here this winter is mostly rain, wind, or nothing. Weirdly, it's been warmer these nights than some summer ones, which is not ideal for someone who does cross-country skiing at all.

@Jsmn Ah, you mean Dwlf. I'll say thank you on his behalf.

"Thank you!"

If you mean rp, Sci fi, fantasy, and some modern. If your talking books, most non-romance fiction, and if your talking music, most types of electronic music and chillout.

@Jsmm

I was talking about RP, but hell yeah. I'm into books too but mostly of my books are bout killings, mysteries, some sci-fi and stuffs. I'm really into that kind of thing (^.^) So fantasy, I have this thread and we are still in need of characters, check it out. Casual - The war between four kingdoms

Feel free to join if you're interested.

Hey, welcome to this grand site !! First of all, what are tour favorite EDM artists? I listen to a bunch of them (when it's five am and I need to keep that motivation UP) and i'm mostly into chill, ambient type music as well. It's nice to see someone who can listen to that type of music!! Also, UNDERTALE, wow, I haven't had the chance to play it, but i've heard some next to amazing things about it. I'd love to plot with you about anything, or everything if you're interested!

Thanks! My favourite producers (That I can think of right now) are probably Urbanstep, Tobu, Itro, E l y s i u m, lethe looks promising, Crywolf, I guess Toby Fox? (I love the Undertale music), TheFatRat, Rameses B, and Feint. Probably a few more too that I've forgotten. And yes, I can absolutely recommend Undertale. Game of the Year for me. If you want, I can send you the link to one of my favourite Chill producers too. Which producers do you listen to?

@Wren

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for, let me know if I can be of assistance in any capacity! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back