Salutations fellow roleplayers!

TheMightAjex

Hello,

the username states it. I am TheMightyAjex. You can call me Ajex, Nathan, Nate or whatever you'd like.

Yes, I am a newbie to this site and I do plan on changing that stage, but I am far more knowledgeable when it comes to role playing.

To myself, I am a decent writer and honestly, my list of descriptive words runs short. I plan to build my understanding of vocabulary to further assist myself when writing. I've been role playing for a good amount of time and I haven't really had a well rounded role play in a while. Ideas are storming in as you read this, so don't be afraid to shoot a message!

P.S. How does the character creation system work exactly?

-Ajex

Hello there, Ajex. Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a magnificent time here, we have a large variety of roleplays and a great community of role players.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of our lovely staff members, they're always happy to help. (That's why they're there!)

Remember to drop by the Shoutbox sometime and say hello. The Shoutbox is a great place to get to know people, don't worry, we don't bite. (Most of the time.)

I wish you good luck and godspeed on your journey Herr in the land of RpNation. Happy roleplaying!

P.S. What do you mean by character creation? You have to create a character for a roleplay before officially joining it. The GM will provide a character application sheet and you must be accepted by the GM before popping into the roleplay. Hopefully this helps. c:

Hello and welcome, Nate. I'm glad you found us and hope you will make yourself at home.

For more info on character creation, see this handy guide, written by our very own @Akihito. It's one of the most common questions newcomers ask. You do not have to create a character in the gallery, but most RPs will have you fill out a character sheet of some sort to join the RP.

If you have any questions as you get oriented to the site, feel free to reach out. We're all friendly.

Welcome again to RpN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Nate. I'm fairly new to this site as well, and at first I was a little confused but I fitted in quite well and I'm sure you will as well. Stop by the shout box and have a chat, just click on the forums button and scroll down a bit and your there, this was the only difficulty I had starting off, finding the shout box, so I hope I helped. Welcome to RPN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back