• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sakura's intro post

BloomingSakura

Hi! I'm Sakura! I joined this website last night, and I hope to meet you all and RP a lot!
My fandoms are: Project Sekai, Yugioh, Fire Emblem, and Precure. (I'm also cool with Pokemon, Steven Universe, Kid Icarus Uprising, Super Smash Bros, and My Next Life as a Villainess/Hamefura).

The characters I RP in each fandom are:

Project Sekai: Hatsune Miku (N25 & Leo/need) Rin Kagamine (any Sekai), MEIKO (Any Sekai), Luka Megurine (any Sekai), Saki Tenma, Minori Hanasato, Kohane Azusawa, Nene Kusanagi, Kanade Yoisaki, and Mizuki Akiyama (I can also play Riliane if the situation calls for it)

Yugioh: Mai Valentine/Kujaku Mai, Serenity Wheeler/Shizuka Kawai, Mana, Kisara

Fire Emblem: Depends on the universe, please ask for this one.

Precure: can play any of the main cures from yes precure 5 to tropical rouge (excluding heartcatch, suite, Huggto minus Ruru and Emiru, and doki doki minus Regina and Alice since I need to watch the first two, and I only feel confident in my skills in those characters of the last two. I also don't like playing Ciel so don't ask me to plz). Can also play some villains if needed (I would also love to play villain turned cures like Towa or Ruru while they are still villains).

The main ships I will do for each fandom are:

Project Sekai:
Rin x Miku
Meiko x Luka
Saki x Shiho
Minori x Haruka
Kohane x An
Nene x Emu
Kanade x Mafuyu
& Mizuki x Ena

Yugioh:
Mai x Joey/Jonouchi
Mai x Isis/Ishizu
Serenity/Shizuka x Valon
Mana x Atem
Kisara x Seto Kaiba/Priest Set (either will do)

Fire Emblem: please ask for this one since it it is a lot.

Precure: ask for this one and I will answer because there are a lot, my favorites are Regina x Mana, Laura x Manatsu, Miyuki x Reika, Haruka x Minami, and Kirara x Towa.

Notes:
~NO INCEST SHIPS (this includes the Kagamines)
~no minor x adult, if one of them is in HS and the other in their mid 20s, no. Just no. The exception is if the one went through a long sleep or something and we're shipping person A with their original lover's descendant/reincarnation (like if Kisara was brought back by normal Kaiba). This is because PERSON A STILL HAS THE MINDSET THEY ORIGINALLY HAD WHEN THEY WERE WITH THEIR ORIGINAL PARTNER.
~Please don't ask me to rp any characters I haven't listed. I either do not feel like I can portray them correctly, I do not like the character, or I do not know enough about them. The exception to this is if they are a minor character and we just need them for a scene or two. I can look them up on the wiki and just try my best in that case.
~Please don't ask me to rp any vocaloids that are outside of Project Sekai, I'm only familiar with their original selves and their Sekai counterparts.
~I will only do 3rd person, please don't RP in 1st or 2nd person with me
~please be semi-lit at the very least. I do not want to have very little to work with and have to do all the work. If you do it every once in a while, that's fine. Just not every single line.

Thank you for reading my bio! I hope to meet a lot of cool people here!

Hey Sakura, I was reading through the fandoms you're part of and whenever you're available, I'd love to do some kind of Precure, Miyuki x Reika plot! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back