• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sab's 1x1s(Stranger Things etc)

sabbyfries

Hi! I'm Sab, I've been rping for 4 years at this point, and I'm starting over on RPN after past rps failed. I'm a minor, so if you're uncomfy with that please DNI! With that being said, I have two main things I wanna rp. I require Discord, and you'll have to put up with me fangirling over ships and stuff.

1. Stranger Things
I LOVE Stranger Things SM you have no flipping idea. Ideally someone could play Steve Harrington, Dustin, or even Eddie! We could work out the plot together, I'm more than comfy doubling as anybody you want except for Billy.

2. The Seven Sisters
So this one would probably require you to read The Seven Sisters books or at least be willing to do some historical research! The gist of the series is sisters who were adopted by a mysterious man, travelling the world looking into their past to see the love stories of their bio families. I love the premise of multiple historical romances framed by people investigating. So with that being said, I would be into a longterm rp with the premise of two people either MXF or FxF, who are working together on a book about love stories of the past century or so. They interview relatives/look at artifacts to see the love stories that shaped history and each love story would take a looooooong time to complete, and would require all of us to play side characters/one of the main love interests, with the story sometimes stoppinh to check back on the researchers. This rp def isn't for the faint of heart! As they investigate these stories, the writers might just find a spark between them 👀 Lmk if you want more details1]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back