• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sabrina the Teenage Witch RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So recently I've gotten into Sabrina the teenage Witch as I've been rewatching the 90s cartoon and started reading some of the comics before I only read the Sonic crossovers but now I'm reading some of the standalone stuff.
And I came up with idea inspired by the original origin story for Sabrina where her aunts made her by accident with a spell.
Also I like next Gen style characters.

The idea is Sabrina was working on a spell with her aunts Cauldron when something is messed up and creates a kid (my OC named Felix) and now Sabrina is responsible for him since she's basically his mother.

I just think this could be a cute idea probably just slice of life stuff mixed with magic
and we can add more stuff as it goes on or discuss stuff before starting If you have ideas

I'd like someone to be Sabrina and you can be other characters too.
I'll play some other characters too.

I figure most people will mainly know the sitcom of Sabrina I haven't watched Much of it so if you want to make the RP more about that version I can't add much with the Canon characters so I'd prefer keeping it related to the comics and cartoons If you know those as I want to be fair and not make you play 90% of the characters which would happen if it's just the sitcom like i could probably do Salem he's the same in most versions.
We can mix stuff together though that could work.

I have RP rules in my Bio if you're picky about stuff like post Length I'd ask you look at them to make sure us RPing will work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back