• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 👽 sᴘᴀᴀᴀᴀᴄᴇ // ᴏɴᴇxᴏɴᴇ ☆

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
daoko-girl-gif.gif

ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i'm looking for a couple of partners who enjoy delving into the inner workings of their characters. someone who loves plotting, world building, and character mentality. i want to be thrilled, i want to feel ALL the emotions, i want living, breathing worlds for our lovely characters~ my preference in genre at the moment is a cute space exploration tale? is that a genre?

INFORMATION

- roleplay wherever
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference
- am trash, will probably ask for alien x human. will do whatever you like for your half! (human x alien, alien x alien, human x human, literally whatever)
- doubling is loved
- 18+ writers, 18+ characters; not a fan of playing youngin's
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THINGS I LIKE

slice of life with a twist, space exploration, aliens and humans mingling, endless days aboard a space vessel, going where no man has gone before, a hopeful future, star trek inspired basically, Vulcans, futuristic technology/advancements/aesthetics, forbidden love, alien worlds/cultures, unexpected soulmates, tsunderes, yanderes, opposites attract, tropes, cliches, alien bad guys, human bad guys, fighting for a united space

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you!

heyooo i am ready for this out of this world idea!

tbh i’m in because i have a huge obsession with space and i also love the star trek reboot movies and vulcans omg, and also stuff like star wars/firefly/anything involving space ship living and i’m just r e a d y for this

tbh i’m in because i have a huge obsession with space and i also love the star trek reboot movies and vulcans omg, and also stuff like star wars/firefly/anything involving space ship living and i’m just r e a d y for this

Yaaaassss you're 100% speaking my language right now 🙏 I loved the reboot movies, Star Wars, all that delicious goodness! Send me a pm so we can get something a m a z i n g going? ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back