• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs || 🌸

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i'm looking for a couple of partners who enjoy delving into the inner workings of their characters. someone who loves plotting, world building, and character mentality. basically, i've been on a shoujo-esque kick & want to write something light and airy with dark undertones.

INFORMATION

- pm's, threads or gdocs
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference
- doubling is loved
- 18+ writers, 18+ characters
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THINGS I LIKE (originals)

slice of life, small towns, studio ghibli vibes, vampires, demons, feudal japan, joseon dynasty korea, witches & familiars, forbidden love, curses, unexpected soulmates, tsunderes, yanderes, opposites attract, maid cafes, slice of life with a twist, supernatural elements, kpop idols, tropes, cliches, abo, post apocalyptic, alien/space exploration

THINGS I LIKE (fandom)

Fruits basket (ocs preferred), Mystic Messenger (Saeran against my oc, anyone against yours), Inuyasha (setting/vibe only), BNHA (multiple canons craved, let's talk)

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆

Last edited:
"shoujo-esque kick & want to write something light and airy with dark undertones."

Can I just say how much I love this??! Would you like to discuss?^^
I'm very intrigued!

Hi there! I love the concept, and think plotting and writing this could be fun; i absolutely adore the concept. I'll bring it up that you did request 18+ writers, but I am 17, I do hope it isn't an issue. let me know if you're still interested in this!

i'd love to come up with a plot that has an Inuyasha vibe but is also kinda slice of life? I'm not a fan of doubling and prefer to play the female role though.. sorry. Lmk if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back